Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i do!

8 32.00%
  • Not really..

17 68.00%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: AO's *ignoring* problem

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO's *ignoring* problem

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    You're in a close 4th, so don't get your hopes up.
    Can you also give me an explanation why?, cuz i dont remember doing anything wrong to yo...

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually now that I think of it, the King of Fashion and Name One are more disliked than you are, so scratch that you're probably around 10th.

As for 1st, that goes to Tsurara

2nd is Gally

and 3rd is ~*Holy Aeris*~

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought everyone liked Tsurara, because she new everything! I found it kind of annoying though, because I didn't care.
    Last edited by Zev; Apr 07, 2006 at 10:07 AM.

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai sho
    AO members has a problem of ignoring eachother(which is basically long time members ignoring new members).so do you feel ignored or are you the ignorant?AO has a ton of members but you hardly see any of them,could it be that some(SOME,not all)of them never come back because of being ignored and feeling left out?post right here and tell what you think about this.
    Well, I feel very left out, and I'm a member for ages. I think it's a matter of doing "popular" acts to amuse others. But I cannot do anything like that.

Maki-Maki

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek
    Well, I feel very left out, and I'm a member for ages. I think it's a matter of doing "popular" acts to amuse others. But I cannot do anything like that.
    I don't think it is that. If you are a nice person, which i am sure you are just by the way you speak, a lot of people will respect and like you. It might be the thing where some people are wondering if you accept them as a friend so they are scared to Pm for an old member. Don't feel left out.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

See Maki-Maki has courage enough to post without the fear of being left out and this is like her first post and Zdenek i dont ignore you i remember you because of your cute sig very kawaii
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I may not have any power here, not be on any favorites list of the oldies, but I don't feel ignored none the less. (Oh and I'm not in the dislikes either XD)

When I write something down I try to say something useful, usually it is or at least compliments other people's writting on what they wanted to say. This way people tend more to read what your going to say. Even if I don't post often, a few know me because I like sending PM's in almost every direction and haven't been said to stop so far XD

Conclusion: Be nice, say something intelligent or seems intelligent without saying that you know everything, just give your opinion on things and try to participate in active diiscussions and your sure to be noticed sooner or later...I should follow my last advice and maybe post a bit more...bah, I like my position, been 4 years here, dissapeared often and well...even if many I knew are gone or nearly, there is still fun to have and new people to meet along with the occasional interesting subject so I'm here to stay till I no longer have accoess whatsoever to an internet connexion.

EDIT: crud this is in the Chat sub-forum...would of been fun to count as a post...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life
    I may not have any power here, not be on any favorites list of the oldies, but I don't feel ignored none the less. (Oh and I'm not in the dislikes either XD)

When I write something down I try to say something useful, usually it is or at least compliments other people's writting on what they wanted to say. This way people tend more to read what your going to say. Even if I don't post often, a few know me because I like sending PM's in almost every direction and haven't been said to stop so far XD

Conclusion: Be nice, say something intelligent or seems intelligent without saying that you know everything, just give your opinion on things and try to participate in active diiscussions and your sure to be noticed sooner or later...I should follow my last advice and maybe post a bit more...bah, I like my position, been 4 years here, dissapeared often and well...even if many I knew are gone or nearly, there is still fun to have and new people to meet along with the occasional interesting subject so I'm here to stay till I no longer have accoess whatsoever to an internet connexion.

EDIT: crud this is in the Chat sub-forum...would of been fun to count as a post...
    There is at least one oldbie out there who holds some respect for you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast