Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 26

Thread: Before... and after

  1. #1
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Before... and after

    sorry if if im at fault to post this thread or at the wrong section. sorry, mods.

    now--

    I'd like to know ... how was your life before you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    care to share to those curious singles of AO? ^_^
    I really wanna know how you all felt before you all fell inlove and after that.
    I wanna see the difference and what kind of sparkles ya get. ^_^

    and do they me what kind of person your partner is! how many bf/gf's as well!! ^_^ i'm so curious!

    baa~~

    note: to those singles who never had a bf/gf like sheep... ^^" tell me how you feel right now about being a single ^^
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 01, 2006 at 05:51 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  2. #2
    Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    236
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Before... and after

    Awesome thread Aya-kun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun

    I'd like to know ... how was your life before you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    care to share to those curious singles of AO? ^_^
    My first relationship played a significant role in my life. I couldn't even comprehend where I would be standing today.... or if I would even be alive. I lived a cruel, depressing life before I got fully acquanted with my first Boyfriend. Love didn't just give me an oppurtunity to hug, kiss and share my affection without another individual. It gave me a will to live, which I didn't have before. I use to be a social outcast... I was cynical and I never found myself wanting to sit among the loud, obnoxious people in my school or society in general. So I chose to set myself apart from those people. It was a lonely life. Although I chose that path in life, I still envied others and I still craved for what they possessed. My partner at the time offered me friendship and company. What found amusing was.... he was so much like me. We shared such similar views and perspectives on life, it was scary. ^_^
    He offered me what everyone already had.... but at the same time something noone would ever possess. I cherish him dearly for that. I am forever thankful for our relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    and do they me what kind of person your partner is! how many bf/gf's as well!! ^_^ i'm so curious!

    baa~~
    Curious isn't the right term..... hmmm, I'd go for nosey. lol jk. I've only ever had 1 Boyfriend. I was always so Picky. He is different to everyone I've ever met. He was unique... Like myself he was cynical and he found most people in life to be obnoxious and overall, moronic. But he was never a cold hearted person. He is one of or if not the most generous person I've ever known. He has a tendany to forget things, lol. But apart from that he's sincere, understanding and trustworthy. Respectful..... too respectful, he was always afraid to make any sort of contact with me, feared that I would be uncomfortable if he tried to do anything, lol. He's the only person in my life as of now that I put 100% trust and confidence in. Most importantly he never let anyone else influence his perspective on me. He didn't care that I was different or that I was weighed down with so many emotional barriers.
    Due to changing circumstances, we are no longer together. But I will always love him. ^_^

    Ehehe, sorry Aya-kun... I know you weren't expecting such an evil response. lol.

  3. #3
    AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Protecting my loved one.
    Posts
    1,601
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Before... and after

    ..........well i was.....i guess u could say a random mixed bag for me....i was kinda flirtous with the girls......but i only ever had like 3 relationships.....tho some probaly say to ppl tht i had like flings n stuff like tht......i guess i'm sorri if i ever hurt them....anyways i've matured thro those relationship n i intend to stop at 3 with Jasmine being my most serious relationship.

    i feel sort of complete with her....coz she makes me feel like i can do anything...she supports me as i support her as well....she's jus so different from everyone else but i couldnt care less abt her race or skin colour coz i jus want to be with her always....

    Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

  4. #4
    of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    2,172
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Before... and after

    Before I met my girlfriend, I was a wreck. An emotional wreck, I suppose. I had a hard time expressing any of my feelings. Any of my emotions. I mostly kept to myself and that really messed me up. Talking to myself in my loneliness. Almost developing Dissociative Identity Disorder (also known as Multiple Personality Disorder). In some ways, one would call me "emo", but I was anything but that. Depression wasn't something that I wanted. I just wanted it all to end. I even dug into my arm with my own fingernails in order to silence the voice in my head, always saying negative things. Always saying that I was a failure. That I could never amount to anything in my life. I wanted to end it all. I almost gave in to listening to it and I almost killed myself. That was fun. My girlfriend intervened and showed me that there was actually a person out there that cared about me. She showed me that I did have a purpose to be. A reason to live for. My girlfriend is my raison d'etre. She is my soul mate. I could never ask for anyone else. She's the only person that I truly care about. The only person that truly cares about me.

    And that's pretty much it... Is your curiousity satisfied!?!
    LOL. I'm kidding. I don't really mind telling how my life is a lot better than it was before. I'm proud to have someone like her. I'm happy.

    [Ih]
    I love my girlfriend.

  5. #5
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Before... and after

    Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Before I met my girlfriend, I was a wreck. An emotional wreck, I suppose. I had a hard time expressing any of my feelings. Any of my emotions. I mostly kept to myself and that really messed me up. Talking to myself in my loneliness. Almost developing Dissociative Identity Disorder (also known as Multiple Personality Disorder). In some ways, one would call me "emo", but I was anything but that. Depression wasn't something that I wanted. I just wanted it all to end. I even dug into my arm with my own fingernails in order to silence the voice in my head, always saying negative things. Always saying that I was a failure. That I could never amount to anything in my life. I wanted to end it all. I almost gave in to listening to it and I almost killed myself. That was fun. My girlfriend intervened and showed me that there was actually a person out there that cared about me. She showed me that I did have a purpose to be. A reason to live for. My girlfriend is my raison d'etre. She is my soul mate. I could never ask for anyone else. She's the only person that I truly care about. The only person that truly cares about me.

    And that's pretty much it... Is your curiousity satisfied!?!
    LOL. I'm kidding. I don't really mind telling how my life is a lot better than it was before. I'm proud to have someone like her. I'm happy.

    [Ih]
    0_0 multi personalities? baa.... 0_0
    what's that...? >.< somen for asking too many questions.... (T_T)
    sounds like a helluva change in your life!
    that's great. (n.n)

    @reese-san
    it's ok.. ^^"

    @blade-san
    i hope that you and Jasmine will be able to meet soon and plan for the future ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

  6. #6
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Before... and after

    I never had a girlfriend. In truth, I really don't like that idea. It's just me, however. I do adore the idea of love and having a true lover. Then again, you can call your true lover as a girlfriend, but what I meant was, I, for some reason, don't like to have a girlfriend, go through a break-up, and find a new girlfriend. That's all crazy to me.

    I never been out with a girl, in all my life, nor have I kissed or hugged girls other than my Mom and Sisters. Am I single? No! But, that doesn't mean I have a girl friend now. Haha. I won't spill beans that easily.

  7. #7
    Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    TN (US)
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Before... and after

    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I never had a girlfriend. In truth, I really don't like that idea. It's just me, however. I do adore the idea of love and having a true lover. Then again, you can call your true lover as a girlfriend, but what I meant was, I, for some reason, don't like to have a girlfriend, go through a break-up, and find a new girlfriend. That's all crazy to me.

    I never been out with a girl, in all my life, nor have I kissed or hugged girls other than my Mom and Sisters. Am I single? No! But, that doesn't mean I have a girl friend now. Haha. I won't spill beans that easily.

    You Playboy you! You have a whole harem! Every day I meet a new one! I am running out of paper to even list them on! Of course you don't want to be tied down by one! You want them all!!! Further more ... it's like a damn anime! If you choose one .. the others will kill her and the show is over!

    Kedar ... the real anime! XD

    Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

  8. #8
    Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    902
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Before... and after

    tsk.. sounds like kedar-san is in a typical romantic manga. ^^
    i guess.. in a way... having gf/bf's are not really good because it's temporary and the 'i love you' from each other's lips are false. see? we are still quite young and we dont know much about the world. so we can clarify things even it is our love that we speak of and thought we know all about it.

    i hope kedar-san can find that gilr he desires most.

    as for DR-san...
    dont you have your own story to share with us? T_T besides making a fuss over my legs? (n.n)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts