Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Before... and after

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Before... and after

Your legs? Mmmm ... mmmm ... mmm!!! To die for! I have to go! My brtherr needs me! My story? It's far too long! I'll post some later!
    Last edited by Dark Raven; Jul 01, 2006 at 10:14 PM.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

baa... i really wanna know how you all felt when you were singles... and after that... >.<
    run dr-san.. run... my legs are too fat to run.... >.<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    I'd like to know ... how was your life before you ever had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    care to share to those curious singles of AO? ^_^
    I really wanna know how you all felt before you all fell inlove and after that.
    I wanna see the difference and what kind of sparkles ya get. ^_^

and do they me what kind of person your partner is! how many bf/gf's as well!! ^_^ i'm so curious!

baa~~

note: to those singles who never had a bf/gf like sheep... ^^" tell me how you feel right now about being a single ^^
    1. ... my life was...
    .............................. o-o

<_< Well, my life was my life.
    However, that's on realistic terms, "irl terms".
    If I were to describe it in the e-life terms... it'd go something like this...

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32162638/

XD

^_^ Now it goes something like this...

http://aa.rwrq.com/ukrainian-women-0...unset-rwrq.jpg

._. I'd be glad to explain it more, but I am so fuggin' tired...
    First day of AX has me beat...... my costume was so fuggin' itchy.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark Raven: Ehehehehehe, it's not like that, my dear chum! Last time I checked, polygamy isn't legal. Hahahaha. If it was, then, it's a different story. But since it isn't, I will be owned by one girl only! And to her only, the monkey will dance! ^_^

And for hugs and kisses, I am saving all of them for my one true love, which I positive that I shall find! I find it rather as an insulting idea to see people kissing others, though they are not their true love. It's all a bunch of bogus!!

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    baa... i really wanna know how you all felt when you were singles... and after that... >.<
    run dr-san.. run... my legs are too fat to run.... >.<
    Fat? Are you insane!?! They are perfection!

As for me? I have to have a gf! I can't live without one! The world is dark and pointless without a gf!

My first day of Kindergarten ... I went right up to this blonde named Heather and asked her out.! I dated three blonde's named Heather in a row! I was obssessed with Heather Thomas on the Fall Guy on TV! I had her swimsuit poster!

At the age of ten I asked that third Heather to marry me and gave her a ring! She tackled me onto my bed and tried to kiss me and make out!

Life without gf = no point.
    Life with a gf = Bliss!

I didn't explain this very well. I am very tired.

I will post more later. I do care very much for Aya-chan! I want only the best for her.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Soshi-san *hitler!* j/k XD
    for that short description that explained a lot!
    XD freakin funny too!!!!!!

@kedar-san
    well.. you are right. but ther are some who have an amount of partners due to lack of experience. if they were to cling onto one person only and if it turns into bogus.. does that mean they shouldn't have a second chance? they are weak.

but im sure kedar-san wont turn his first relationship into *&^%$#@!~ (^_^)

@dr-san
    ..... i dont have a story of my own... T_T
    and... you must have many partners. wowee.... >.<
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 01, 2006 at 10:21 PM.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

note: to those singles who never had a bf/gf like sheep... ^^" tell me how you feel right now about being a single ^^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    hmm.............well, of course i would like to have a girlfriend. Im single, and have always been single. i dont know why............i was talking to my friend one day in gym class, and he said "youre single!? why, youre way better lookin than most guys i see with girlfriends"

ive come to believe that even though im outgoing and not shy, i really am shy. i personally cannot believe or can even imagine me saying to a girl "will you go out with me?" i would have to be 100% sure she liked me back. maybe in college i wont be shy bc it wont be looked upon so much by peers.

writing this, i know realize my problem is im scared of rejection, but arent we all? i cant even talk to boys at school because im too shy that they wont want to be my friend back. this would be why i live the loner life style that i do.

whats funny about me is i know all these hot girls, and people ask me(or say behind my back)"how does he/do you know her?" must be my personality i guess............of my few friends, a vast majority are girls(like 4/6 ouch only 6 friends) i maintain relationships with girls because of my humor and witty remarks. I personally believe that if i asked any of these girls out, they would think i was joking, then reject me when they found out i was sincere.

but back to the question: do i like being alone? nope, i wish i had a gf............someone who likes me just how i like them, someone who i get along good with and we will never get bored of eachother

well, theres me, nice to meet you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    hmm.............well, of course i would like to have a girlfriend. Im single, and have always been single. i dont know why............i was talking to my friend one day in gym class, and he said "youre single!? why, youre way better lookin than most guys i see with girlfriends"

ive come to believe that even though im outgoing and not shy, i really am shy. i personally cannot believe or can even imagine me saying to a girl "will you go out with me?" i would have to be 100% sure she liked me back. maybe in college i wont be shy bc it wont be looked upon so much by peers.

writing this, i know realize my problem is im scared of rejection, but arent we all? i cant even talk to boys at school because im too shy that they wont want to be my friend back. this would be why i live the loner life style that i do.

whats funny about me is i know all these hot girls, and people ask me(or say behind my back)"how does he/do you know her?" must be my personality i guess............of my few friends, a vast majority are girls(like 4/6 ouch only 6 friends) i maintain relationships with girls because of my humor and witty remarks. I personally believe that if i asked any of these girls out, they would think i was joking, then reject me when they found out i was sincere.

but back to the question: do i like being alone? nope, i wish i had a gf............someone who likes me just how i like them, someone who i get along good with and we will never get bored of eachother

well, theres me, nice to meet you
    thank you shu-san for putting up some courage to admit your fears of rejection. This is something the sheep has never achieved in life yet and is a coward in every angle. Now-- about you.
    Since you realized this, aren't you going to do something about this?
    you know you want a gf. you know what you're afraid of. you have what it takes.
    but you say that you are missing out COURAGE and THE RIGHT PERSON perhaps.
    etoh... rejection is what many dislike and fear. you'll never get over it if you dont try. ^^ shyness... yeah--- that silly system. eventually someone will love you for that. so dont worry.
    To be frank, you can over come this. You have what it takes ^_^ be yourself. be open. that's all i can say. im too dumb to comment further... and i might hurt people's feelings with my twisted mind. (ouch!)

you have the guts! you do!

*points self* i dont even wanna talk about my life here. >.< baa~ stray sheep!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast