Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Before... and after

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Before... and after

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    thank you shu-san for putting up some courage to admit your fears of rejection. This is something the sheep has never achieved in life yet and is a coward in every angle. Now-- about you.
    Since you realized this, aren't you going to do something about this?
    you know you want a gf. you know what you're afraid of. you have what it takes.
    but you say that you are missing out COURAGE and THE RIGHT PERSON perhaps.
    etoh... rejection is what many dislike and fear. you'll never get over it if you dont try. ^^ shyness... yeah--- that silly system. eventually someone will love you for that. so dont worry.
    To be frank, you can over come this. You have what it takes ^_^ be yourself. be open. that's all i can say. im too dumb to comment further... and i might hurt people's feelings with my twisted mind. (ouch!)

you have the guts! you do!

*points self* i dont even wanna talk about my life here. >.< baa~ stray sheep!
    thanx, and i believe all people are afraid of rejection, on some level that is. hmm, am i going to do anything about it? maybe if my confidence rises, im taking it step by step, and confidence is the big part...............i try to focus on every little detail, like "oh, i got my new hat, i look kooler" and it boosts my confidence, even if only slightly

and i want to hear your story please.........

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*a-hem* That's good Shu-san. You've done your thinking on your steps. I wish things will go well for you.

now if you excuse me, i need study I.T and practice maths. I got exams tomorrow. /0[]0\ OH GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my story? (^_^)lll erm............ whoops! next time buddy~

bye kedar-san~ bye shu-san~
    see ya around~ ^_^ take care, be careful, dont talk to strangers, remember to tell your mummy that you love her.. etc +.+ ..

baaa~~~ ^_^

*hugs kedar-san's feet* ^_^
    *hugs shu-san's feet* (n.n)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    *a-hem* That's good Shu-san. You've done your thinking on your steps. I wish things will go well for you.

now if you excuse me, i need study I.T and practice maths. I got exams tomorrow. /0[]0\ OH GEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my story? (^_^)lll erm............ whoops! next time buddy~

bye kedar-san~ bye shu-san~
    see ya around~ ^_^ take care, be careful, dont talk to strangers, remember to tell your mummy that you love her.. etc +.+ ..

baaa~~~ ^_^

*hugs kedar-san's feet* ^_^
    *hugs shu-san's feet* (n.n)
    bye.............................................

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Ehehehehe, I do it differently, but I don't blame people who fall out of love with someone and search for their true love. A conditioned soul is prone to make mistakes, and I make a whole lot, too, so I am in no position to blame a fellow human being, but I rather gain experience and try to know about a certain someone from afar. I will study her until I know for sure that she is what seems to be.

That's why I don't fall in love that easily. My first relationship will be my last, that's it. I am not a hypocrite when it comes to serious matters!

Shu
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ehehehehe, I do it differently, but I don't blame people who fall out of love with someone and search for their true love. A conditioned soul is prone to make mistakes, and I make a whole lot, too, so I am in no position to blame a fellow human being, but I rather gain experience and try to know about a certain someone from afar. I will study her until I know for sure that she is what seems to be.

That's why I don't fall in love that easily. My first relationship will be my last, that's it. I am not a hypocrite when it comes to serious matters!
    but what if she doesnt feel the same? you will just give up?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Before- I was 15 before i got into this serious reltionship.

Almost no self control
    Lots of parties with drugs present
    Did some drugs for awhile
    Lots of random boyfriends
    Stealing boyfriends
    Law Breaking
    Midnight Cemetary Walks
    Vandilizing
    Abuse of alcohol
    Leave for days without telling anyone
    Never had a curfew so i always came home after 3am

After-

All my time was with him
    Drank only at mature parties
    Helped me quit drugs after 2 years of our four 1/2 years together
    No more run ins with the law
    No more of anything above, all faded away
    None of that stuff was fun anymore, just him

I guess being in love or just having a serious relationship changes you and helps you to mature a little or alot.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.... where should I begin. I'll keep this short and simple :
    Unlike Reesy and Innerhell I have never really been depressed or displeased with my life. How has life changed before and after my relationships. It hasn't changed much at all. Probably because I still haven't found the right person to share my life with.

So far I have been in 3 relationships. They were never flings for me, but I guess the girls I dated didn't think the same way. They kissed me, Hugged me and told me that they "Loved me". Lies dammnit!! All Darn LIES!! >.< I'm not completely crushed by how I was ditched and left broken in the gutter. It has made me a stronger person.... I do feel stupid that it took me 3 trials to realise the deceptive ways of some women. But Pshhhhhh!!.... I'm stupid. >.<

I just want to focus on my career in the Army now and wait for the right girl to come to me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Hmmm.... where should I begin. I'll keep this short and simple :
    Unlike Reesy and Innerhell I have never really been depressed or displeased with my life. How has life changed before and after my relationships. It hasn't changed much at all. Probably because I still haven't found the right person to share my life with.

So far I have been in 3 relationships. They were never flings for me, but I guess the girls I dated didn't think the same way. They kissed me, Hugged me and told me that they "Loved me". Lies dammnit!! All Darn LIES!! >.< I'm not completely crushed by how I was ditched and left broken in the gutter. It has made me a stronger person.... I do feel stupid that it took me 3 trials to realise the deceptive ways of some women. But Pshhhhhh!!.... I'm stupid. >.<

I just want to focus on my career in the Army now and wait for the right girl to come to me.

poor you...
    every relationship is every pain in the ass. it depends how strong our mind is to withstand this. ^^
    you have a career in army? 0_0

@nympho
    wild days ends huh? ^^"
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast