Thread: Being Hurt

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Being Hurt

Hello Members of AO

This has been on my mind for the last month or so
    I was wondering if anyone has been hurt by family or friends.
    If so what did they do and how did you cope with the pain
    and did you forgive or not.
    If you want you can say why you didn't forgive them up to you.

Me, well my parents divorced and my mom lied to me about many things
    I still haven't forgiven my mom after like 5 years and I realy can't say how I cope with the pain cause I still have it but any way just want to know.

So post away

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Being Hurt

i was betrayed by a family
    memeber when i was a kid
    call it betrayel of trust i still
    talk to them but i have never really
    told them anything i feel is important
    becuase that trust is gone. i know
    grugdes are silly sometimes but i think
    trust is just something you dont mess with
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah your right and I dont talk to my mom as much I'd like to
    so yeah I cant trust her anymore

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes
    Hello Members of AO

This has been on my mind for the last month or so
    I was wondering if anyone has been hurt by family or friends.
    If so what did they do and how did you cope with the pain
    and did you forgive or not.
    If you want you can say why you didn't forgive them up to you.

Me, well my parents divorced and my mom lied to me about many things
    I still haven't forgiven my mom after like 5 years and I realy can't say how I cope with the pain cause I still have it but any way just want to know.

So post away
    i had the same problem,and i know that my parents lie to me now,so i lie back.
    but,i cope with the pain,by reading manga,and watching anime,listening to music,writing a rpg,or programming a game.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I have been hurt Very much.

I thought I would NEVER EVER EVER forgive.

But as I grew up with the help of friends and my church guiding me I have forgiven but still yet struggle to keep forgiveness.

I think of it as a humbler, something in my life God has thrown my way to make me more humble.

And thats all I can do, is follow His Commandments and do my best as a human to forgive.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend started doing some bad things that could ruin her life. Her older sister made the same mistakes that had terrible consequences. I told her to be careful and not to lie about it because things would be worse if she kept it all in. She told me to shut up and not be her mother. The first time I was very sad, but tried to let it go because I still wanted to be around to watch over her. The second time she did it I blew up and told her that just because I cared didn't mean I was trying to be her mother. I almost collapsed in the hallway and someone had to help me walk to the bathroom so I didn't pass out. I am still watching over her but things aren't really the same. She acts like everything didn't happen but I will never forget.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well....last nite my mom was yelling at my brother cuz he said no when she told him to stop doing "something".
    after my mom left the room i was there, and rite at that moment when she left, my bother said-to me but wasnt facing me- "mom's a bitch". I was silent but in my head im going "oh my god did you just say that!?!?!". Cuz hes like never a potty mouth like he never swears at anyone!.
    I didnt tell anybody. I think he trusts me not to...

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried to be friends with people who I thought would be decent. They turned out to be faithless, vengeful, disrespectful and perverted. They called me names, accused me of doing things I didn't do, whined, got angry, groaned alot and turned on me. Some stole from me, some were very rude to me, judged me, just shown a lack of understanding. I was hoping for friends but met a hostile majority. It hurt. It destroyed my faith. Stung like a bee. I cried to release the overamount of pain. I confronted those who hurt me.. but they were too messed up to reason with. As much as I hated them, I knew revenge and anger just left me depleted. Anger is a waste of emotion. Forgiveness is healing because it is really for the one forgiving not for the one to forgive. Forgiveness is healing because it frees up all the pain and anguish of hurt and replaces it with peace.

There is no point to holding on to pain, just pray and say "I give up, let it be to God". There is peace in surrender, because anyone who causes pain gets their just desserts.

The person who didn't show faith ended up judged to be stupid by others.

The person who stole from me suffered rejection and resentment.

The person who was perverted got money problems and superficial relations.

The person who judged me got materialistic and empty.

The person who hurt me most I discovered got a knife stuck in him later in a crime scene and got bad grades at school.

Everyone gets their just dessert. Karma has a way of working out.

If you are kind to people, the ones with good karma will find you.

Let God and the angels be on your side and work for you.... everyone gets what they deserve. Just release any pain and surrender yourself to god, because anger and pain are just tiresome. God will deal with those that ever hurt you or caused great pain... Everyone gets their come uppance.