Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Being Matrue

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Being Matrue

I'm sorry...
    WHY?

no.1 U ARE SUCH A STUCKED UP BITCH TO HAVE THE NERVE TO MAKE IMPOSSIBLE AND SHAMEFUL REMARKS ABOUT ME TALKING BEHIND PPL'S BACK, WHICH I DIDNT U GOD ASS OF A BITCH

no.2 YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT K, U THINK U HAD IT HARD? TAT UR THE ONLI ONE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAD IT HARD? HUH? THAT UR 16 AND UR MATURE AND IM JUZ A STUPID "KID" IS THAT WHAT UR TRYIN TO GET TO?
    GUESS WHAT KID! I HAVE NEWS FOR U
    IM NEITHER A KID NOR A STUPID ONE AND I AM CERTAINLY A BETTER PERSON THAN U CAN EVER BE.

no.3 STOP WITH UR PRETENDING ALREADY K! "AO'S PURE ONE?" OMG. U REALLY HAD THE NERVE TO SAY TAT...TO PRETEND AND FAKE THAT UR PURE AND INNOCENT...U KNOW...USING THOSE STUPID EMOTICONS THAT U THINK WILL ATTRACT GUYS ATTENTION, THEY ARE PATHETIC. I SHALL SAY IT AGAIN K
    U ARE ONE PATHETIC BEING
    THE MOST PATHETIC I'VE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!

no.4 MY EMOTIONS, THAT IS COZ I TELL U HOW I REALLY FEEL INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT INSIDE AND THEN FAKING THAT UR SUCH A GOOD OF A FREN TO ME. I CAN SEE IT THROUGH...U WERE NEVER, EVER A FREN. JUZ A LOUSY BITCH THAT WAS PRETENDING THE WHOLE ****ING TIME.

no.5 ALL U DO IS STAND AND ACT LIKE A GOOD PERSON WHEN UR THE BITCH BEHIND EVERYTHING! A POSER, FAKE, BITCH, ****ER, NO.1 FAKER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

AND THE WINNER FOR TOP FAKING AWARDS GOES TO..-

Katianna Carson !!!
    FOR HER UNWAVERING FAKENESS THAT SHAKES THE EARTH !!!!! THE BITCH OF THE CENTURY! CONGRATULATIONS BITCH! U NOW HAVE THE TITLE "Bitch #101" MOST OUTSTANDING BITCH THIS WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEE..............................

**** U KAT. U DUN DESERVE TO HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY OR ANYTHING THAT MATTERS.
    YOU'RE JUZ A LONELY AND PATHETIC FREAK THAT SEEKS ATTENTION. I PITY U!
    This was sent to me by a so call friend. So I have a few question.

How does one.

Know they are your friend, even thou they say they are?

When they say they care do you really believe them?

Friendship can be said by mature people.

This was sent by a person who said they cared about there family.

I mean it.

Do friendships get better with time?

*I do not intend to read this all the way, or say the person that did it*

Just goes to show you, how people say they care when they don't! ^_^

So what is it to be Mature?
    Last edited by Mr. K; Jul 11, 2006 at 04:18 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Being Matrue

what the crap is this. dude who ever wrote this does not understand the whole online friendship thing I mean what the crap. Calm down about the whole ao's pure one. It's just a nick name. Would you have a fit with me when I put Ninja Master or Samurai master. would ya would ya would ya. Not saying k is wrong here but what ever is said just leave it it doesn't matter
    Honestly who isint a little fake on the net i' mean you are never 100% true about your self to protect your self on the net. What could she have done that would be so bad on this site
    geez let bye gones be bye gone, get over it and move on, do you feel better that you have let this abuse go. Was it worth it. What have you gained. You need to be content with what has happened and let it be, move on as sort of the words of edward elric
    Last edited by HibikiLink; Jul 11, 2006 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

woah, some pretty harsh things were said there. maybe you should get rid of the swear words and such lol. our audience is meant to be pg rated xD

as for the actual topic, all i can say is - never trust anyone you meet on the net, unless you're sure that they're worthy. net deception is a pretty big concern, and my number one advice will always be the same - don't trust anyone unless you're sure they're worthy.

i've met a lot of people on the net, and some have even become my close friends. in saying this, i've known said people for a pretty long time, and they've earned my trust. but even now, i sometimes still question - how can i be sure they're trustworthy? i can't be sure, so i've learnt to take chances. if it doesn't turn out well, then i let go. if it does, then i count myself lucky.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry.. i was laughing a while ago... XD
    i might be able to even fathom who wrote that but i'll pretend i dont know.

Maturity has a lot to do in one's relationship. Even if friendship.
    The quote of yours, k-san.. is an example of a really immature messgae. a very long immature message that makes me laugh. However, I dont blame him/her. ^^ we get mad and let out our steam by being immature.

this looks more irrational to me (='.'=) is there any difference? anyway...
    i dont know what's behind all this and who is right or wrong.
    If you wanna talk abooout maturity, always start with yourself XD

ganbatte!!!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    sorry.. i was laughing a while ago... XD
    i might be able to even fathom who wrote that but i'll pretend i dont know.

Maturity has a lot to do in one's relationship. Even if friendship.
    The quote of yours, k-san.. is an example of a really immature messgae. a very long immature message that makes me laugh. However, I dont blame him/her. ^^ we get mad and let out our steam by being immature.

this looks more irrational to me (='.'=) is there any difference? anyway...
    i dont know what's behind all this and who is right or wrong.
    If you wanna talk abooout maturity, always start with yourself XD

ganbatte!!!!
    I never said I was mature. I know for one I am not, but this is not about Mature people. Its about the Mature FriendShip.

If I was more Mature would this have happened.

Or is it the fact that I am just ME.

Mature in friendship is still unknow to me, but I was looking for someone that had one.

So they can tell me. Was it my lack of mature ways that put me here, or was it that I am just a Bit** How they put it! ^-^

I am not turning anyone aginist anyone. I clearly stated this thread, saying I am giving no names.

Or is this all just plan Jealous. I just want to know!
    Last edited by Mr. K; Jul 11, 2006 at 04:24 AM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

i nerver said you were! XD
    but because you tiltle this thread 'being mature', so im talking about maturity etc ^^ll forget it. i dont have such intelligence ^^lll Im just a sheep..

no further comment ~ ^_^ wish you all the best~ I have not much of an idea what went on so---- *thinks*all the bst~ ^_^

if you are mature, you would know how to handle this. if not.. you can still handle this with the help of your AO buddies! XD you have so many!!! they'll help you!!

sorry, im useless and stupid ^^lll

p/s: maybe that friend of yours felt neglected.. ^^
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 11, 2006 at 04:29 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Know they are your friend, even thou they say they are?
    u can never know wether they think of u as a true friend especially over the net, unless they are put in a position where have nothing to gain like ur in trouble and need their help even though they might get into the same trouble they will still help u out. also u can generaly tell by the way rthe act around other while ur their if they think of u as a true friend, but like all things u can rarely tell 4 sure.

When they say they care do you really believe them?
    It really depend on ur trust and belief in that person. for me i will straight up believe them, but if they do something the complete oposite then i they would of lost nearly all of my trust, and their words don't been much at all... like the old saying actions are louder than words, well i think its something along those lines.

Do friendships get better with time?
    in most cases friendships usauly get stronger over time if u stay in contact with that person. and also u should be able to tollerate that person if u spent like 7 yrs of ur life with them. but with time usauly come trust, and the more time u spend with a friend and get to know them, the more trust u will have and usauly makes a strong frienship.

So what is it to be Mature?
    what it means to be mature to me is to be able to accept and tollerate other people and also to be able to express urself without fear of other people judging u. so u can act childish, but u can still be mature. and from the ranting from the quote u posted, this person seems to be really inmature... if they believe they are mature they might need to have a long look in the mirror, but even then they wont reckonise it cause being mature even means being able to evuate urself, to now ur fault and weaknesses and to improve on then to become a better person.

well i hope that anwser ur questions K..

Maverick_Zero

Ok, well first of all. Think about this, how badly did you hurt this person's feelings K? I mean this person wouldn't write this for no reason. Also you're basically just setting yourself up for discribing yourself in this person's entire quote. You obviously are acting innocent because you're making it look like you did nothing wrong, when in all reality you had to have done SOMETHING to make this person that mad at you. Furthermore, I find it funny that you put this in the "Being Mature" because if you ask me..This action was not a very mature thing to do K. You should keep your own personal fights to yourselves and keep other out of it. Getting people to snoop in YOUR buisness and in YOUR fights DOES NOT MEAN for OTHER PEOPLE to get involved. Getting other people to take your side is something of what a 2-year-old does K..You call that mature? I don't think so...So i'm sorry but I don't think you should really be this person's friend if your going to act like this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast