Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood related couples

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood related couples

I find this topic rather amusing, since humans are the only species on the planet that consider incest a taboo. Actually, it's only SOME humans. Technically, the humans who don't practice and accept incest are weird.

But in today's society, it is considered very very strange, even when a marriage occurs between second cousins.

Anyway, I'd like to ask you all WHY you think incest is so 'sick' and 'weird'?

One of my friends' sister told me that once at a family reunion, one of my friend's cousins asked someone else who the bombshell was(my friend). When he found out they were related, he was like, 'Oh, well. Nevermind, I guess."
    It's acceptable in today's society to recognize that a cousin or sister or whoever is attractive.
    Of course it would be irresponsible and foolish to consider reproduction in this case.
    Why?

Most agree that there is something wrong with incest, but no one can give a concrete reason as to WHY it's wrong. Well, other than "Dude, because it would be, like, your sister! Eww!" which isn't an acceptable explanation.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Jun 12, 2006 at 09:53 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

One word:
    ---disgusting---
    your babies will be mega-ugly----- (T_T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.......major incest......ew defect babies.....breaking the word of the bible ew

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

>.<
    beyond imagination.... =.=
    right, blade-san?
    >.<
    down-syndrom babies...
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX may be famous one day KaizerPX's Avatar
    Thanks

ok. interesting actually im against it if u mean brother, sister, first cousin, second cousin, but third some say that its already ok but me im still against it cause im a religious person and i know that it has a side effect and its bad for the child men that stinks

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

its just sick and wrong think of the children lol

thank you equinn

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    I find this topic rather amusing, since humans are the only species on the planet that consider incest a taboo. Actually, it's only SOME humans. Technically, the humans who don't practice and accept incest are weird.

But in today's society, it is considered very very strange, even when a marriage occurs between second cousins.

Anyway, I'd like to ask you all WHY you think incest is so 'sick' and 'weird'?

It's acceptable in today's society to recognize that a cousin or sister or whoever is attractive.

Why?

Most agree that there is something wrong with incest, but no one can give a concrete reason as to WHY it's wrong. Well, other than "Dude, because it would be, like, your sister! Eww!" which isn't an acceptable explanation.
    Here is some more help.I was reading some paper at the dentist back a few weeks ago and rember just now.That there are familys that brother and sisters DNA from their mother and father is not there.Like one of them don't have any DNA from his/her parnets a Chirmas in another word and the other one did like a normal person does 50% from mother and the the other from the dad.But the point is that it is possible for a brother and sister to have kids and the kids came out alright.DNA today is all that matters.If i can found a wedsite on about this i will put the link
    Last edited by Jon f; Jun 13, 2006 at 08:32 AM.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

...Thanks for the post.

My opinion on the matter is that I do not have a problem if blood relatives get together. My problem is that I hope these couples do so with the knowledge that mixing genes is putting their offspring at risk. It is unfair to deny them of their feelings for eachother, but it is unfair to risk the well-being of their offspring way before he/she comes into this world.

Generally, the effects of inbreeding include:

1. Elevated incidence of recessive genetic diseases
    2. Reduced fertility both in litter size and in sperm viability
    3. Increased congenital defects such as cryptorchidism, heart defects, cleft palates.
    4. Fluctuating assymetry (such as crooked faces, or uneven eye placement and size).
    5. Lower birthweight
    6. Higher neonatal mortality
    7. Slower growth rate
    8. Smaller adult size, and
    9. Loss of immune system function.

So that's a small list. The possibilities are really endless. So for all the couples that are relatives and are ready to be together forever. Please take this into consideration before making your final decision.

Final Words: The world really is big enough for everyone to find someone, so please do not take the chance and have your mistakes fall on your children, for they have done nothing wrong.

o~Piggy-san~o

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast