Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blood related couples

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood related couples

While I find it sick and wrong on so many levels, I can't sit here and rest in judgement on the issue. It's the same reason I can't sit here and say that gay men shouldn't be together, just because I find it personally detestable.

My opinions on the subject do not rest in some sort of natural order, they are the product of societal implications. What would you say if you were raised in a society where that was the norm? I have to agree with Hound on this one, because the argument is not one that rests in nature, but rather in societal values and norms.
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

ha ha and ppl call kentuky a hillbilly state......anyway here's a couple facts.....
    1. if u reproduce with a member of ur family thats as close as a 2nd cousin, there's a pretty good chance that ur kid we'll have disability's, it all has to do with something about gentics or something....
    2. not to mention all the pyscilogical problems.....
    3. i can't think of any more stuff.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me just say this.........

If Abu Dhabi was my sister, or even my brother.
    I'd still love her. ^_^

Jes sayin'....

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Its as simple as this they love each other, they know if they have kids there is a very good chance that they will be retarded, and its legal in their state so there is nothing we ca do about it... we cant ave an opinion on something we cant change...

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by setsuna mudo1617
    no,i wouldnt marry in to my own family.
    incest is a bit much,dont you think?
    according to the bible,incest is a deadly sin.

Well, chances are, the bible is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    Its as simple as this they love each other, they know if they have kids there is a very good chance that they will be retarded.
    There's an elevated risk that the child will suffer from a disability, not a good chance. And actually, some studies and theories state that extended inbreeding can help remove the recessive genes that would cause disabilities, ultimately lowering the overall chance of a born child being 'defective'.

Anyway, who says the incestuous couple is have a baby? Maybe they don't like kids?

Also, again, why is incest so gross? You're all saying it's repulsive, yet you do not state WHY.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Jun 13, 2006 at 01:11 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    . . .
    so will you marry your own family members? ^^"
    Hmm.No becuase i don't plan to pass my familes name down or my DNA.The Family name will die with me.{Unless someone in the family has a male}Don't know why but don't want to pass the family name or DNA.Reason, hack if i know.Just hate the family{not my mother.well my father yeah for some unknow reason}uncles and aunts.

setsuna mudo1617 no,i wouldnt marry in to my own family.
    incest is a bit much,dont you think?
    according to the bible,incest is a deadly sin.

Ahh dude wat Hound said meant be right.The Bible was put toghter by humans.Is like me, I keen of lost or burn a part of a chapter because it went agasint the things i belive or just don't like it.

I think it seems alright.But still little agaisnt the sister and brother marrying.Unless they pass the DNA test or one of them whole DNA is diffenert{no part of father or mother DNA in the person}
    Perfection is dull

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very disgusting in many ways..........

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very disgusting in many ways. Poeple keeping said that well not many but same.Give some reason why u think that before u said something.Back it up please.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast