Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Blood related couples

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood related couples

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    Oh yeah, and all that defect stuff. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm about 75% sure that what I read said that child produced by families of extended inbreeding may develope defects.

Not 100%, though, so yeah.

And AGAIN, all those that said incest is gross and wierd, you still haven't told us why.

Ok, lets start biology lesson shall we.
    Lets take situation 1: marriage between 1st cousins.
    I'll state my point to xy/xx thinking. If their related parent are brothers then
    outcome is like this: girl 0% chanhe to have identical genes with any other relative
    conlusion
    boy: cos' we don't know did bothers have same x-gene I make 2 conlusions.
    with same x-gene 50% chance to remind both of those bothers.
    with different x-gene 50% chance to remind girls father. (note: genetic only)

So there you go with your prosents... I could draw breeding table if someone
    REALLY wants it, and I have time to scan it.

note: this is only genetic point of view, nature can fool us all...and it doesn't matter if ya related or not. (try to prove me wrong?)
    Last edited by NightFox; Jun 14, 2006 at 10:24 PM.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Blood related couples
    The thought of that is disgusting. Such a thing shouldnt happen. I mean thats your family! And if the two were to give birth to a child it would come out with some defects or metal problems.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    The thought of that is disgusting. Such a thing shouldnt happen. I mean thats your family! And if the two were to give birth to a child it would come out with some defects or metal problems.
    I notise that you didn't read my previous post...
    but anyway, what we really need to do here is to determine where is
    ending point of "blood related" family?

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda's Avatar
    Thanks

I think incest is wrong. Maybe it would be okay if they was like, distant distant cousins (Not that I would ever marry anyone i'm related to) , but like brother and sister, kind of wierd. Meh well whatever floats your boat I guess!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

In my religion its okay to marry your cousin. and some of my distant cousin already have.the only bad thing about it is that the baby will turn out "wrong"....in my oppinion i think its well...yea its okay.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Got one thing to ask.It just hit me head { i did the hitting} but anyways.Aren't we{as the whole damm world}came from 33 mothers{that were the basic of the big start of mankind} or something like that???So in a way we are all related to all in same odd way.Not 50% but still same % we are related.I don't mind the marrying thing but the brother and sister thing i mind for me.It is ok if someone like my friends does but i don't like it.Reason I got a sister.

So i go for the marrying who ever u want.And live in love and stop wasteing ur time with ppl who telling u that is wrong,that u are going agasint God or other crap.{Life is short it pass like a dream so live it to the fullest.}As long as u are happy with hell everyone and their crap and belives.
    Perfection is dull

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really care is someone marries someone within their own family. After all that is a huge tradition in many places of the world, and was even more popular way back when (specific time/date unknown). Though I think people should hold off on having a child together due to the potential defects, I think it would be a smarter decision to adopt a child or have an artificial incimination procedure. It could save them and their child allot of complications.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Ok, lets start biology lesson shall we.
    Lets take situation 1: marriage between 1st cousins.
    I'll state my point to xy/xx thinking. If their related parent are brothers then
    outcome is like this: girl 0% chanhe to have identical genes with any other relative
    conlusion
    boy: cos' we don't know did bothers have same x-gene I make 2 conlusions.
    with same x-gene 50% chance to remind both of those bothers.
    with different x-gene 50% chance to remind girls father. (note: genetic only)

So there you go with your prosents... I could draw breeding table if someone
    REALLY wants it, and I have time to scan it.

note: this is only genetic point of view, nature can fool us all...and it doesn't matter if ya related or not. (try to prove me wrong?)

I couldn't find the relevance of that post in relation to my post.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast