Thread: Boy, do I have a competitive eating challenge for you!

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Boy, do I have a competitive eating challenge for you!

I like to call it 'The Parrot-Parrot Challenge' Ideally, this 'game' is played with four people, and this is how you would play such a game...

Buy a box of Ritz crackers, and a pound of cheese from the supermarket. Each of the four players gets a sleeve of crackers on a plate, and a quarter of the pound of cheese.

The rules? Okay!

Each player can assemble the crackers on their plate any way they please, and each can cute their slices of cheese any way they want, and arrange them on the plate or on the crackers any way they want. And, first to finish all the cheese and ALL the crackers is the winner.

If you want a speedier finish, you can also play who can eat the most in thirty seconds.

The player may also have a glass of water nearby, if they wish, and the game can be played with a half poun of ham split four ways, also.

I also have another challenge called 'The Ele-Pig Challenge'

This is only for advanced eaters, and may be participated in by as many contestants as you have peanut butter jars.

Assume we have four contestants. What you do is buy four jars of peanut butter. and a lot of bacon. You'll need about forty ten inch long bacon strips (ten per person).

First, you cook all the bacon, and separate it, ten strips per person. Then you stuff the ten strips into the peanut butter jars and mix it all around.

The rest is obvious. First to down ALL the bacon and ALL the peanut butter is the winner. In this one, no water is allowed, and also, no eating utencils are allowed. You eat this with your hands.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Boy, do I have a competitive eating challenge for you!

wow!all this time and i thought i was just eating
    who knew i was winning a game lol
    these games are fun but man you pay for it later
    when the belly ache hits you
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Boy, do I have a competitive eating challenge for you!

Im going to play the 'The Parrot-Parrot Challenge' when I have the munchies.
    Game not only sounds fun, but it sounds realy good.

The secound game I might try also, Maby when I have me some downtime.