Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: for boy's/men of ao

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

for boy's/men of ao

whos the most friendlyest girl on ao and what do you think of her?????

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: for boy's/men of ao

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    whos the most friendlyest girl on ao and what do you think of her?????
    Nympho(Myssy):
    Very friendly, to me and many other AO members. Is simply fantastic and supercalaphrajalisticexpialadocious. But she already has a love and is unattainable.

Michiru(Pam):
    She's very nice, and almost never is sad. She lifts my spirits with her beautiful artwork.

MFG(Jasmine):
    Is like a sister to me, she's very fun and jokes around with me muchos. Sometimes she can be mean, but only to me, lol.

Mahiru(Amelia):
    She's generally nice to everyone, especially that guy Kedar, lol. She is also a sister to me. Complains about many things...except to Kedar, lol.

Dancy(Sarah):
    She is very kind and dear to me as well, she is uber awesome! She might let me stay with her and her b/f if I visit England. Woot! Cheers Mate!!!

Toxic Hobo(Sarah):
    She's the youngest kiddie I know...thinks that I'm a funny guy, and is awesome friendly to everyone. The only one to thin i'm funny.

Equinn(Liz):
    She bugs me about Cerebrum alot, but is always PMing me to keep me awake at work. She still likes Cerebrum, keke. I ruined her secret, hehe.

Tifa(Stacy):
    She rarely PMs me, but she's nice to everyone else.

Sashacat(Adrienne):
    She's like a black girl trapped inside a white girl's body, very gangsta, and I love her spunkness. Has squeeze the asian out of me, lol.

HoldMeThrillMe(Kerry):
    Keeps me laughing at her hyper Cherry Coke attitude. Also introduced me to her Super British Friend Sophie.

Mayura:
    She's simply awesome and is adored by all guys/girls on AO.

Maki:
    I keep mentioning her...hoping she would come back to AO.

AnimeGeek(Larissa):
    She's very friendly, everyone should be her friend. She will sneak you in, lol.

Atashi:
    I have missed talking to her...maybe it is the time zone, but guys, she is super friendly too.

Nena:
    She is the newest one to be added to my list of cool girls. I dont know much about her...just that she likes to have fun and enjoys life, keke.
    Last edited by pigtaru; Jun 09, 2006 at 04:12 PM.

o~Piggy-san~o

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: for boy's/men of ao

hmm....friendliest girl...hard to say 'cuz i've talked to a lot of girls on ao....but after a while i kinda stayed logged off for a few months and when i finally logged on....i noticed that they weren't logging on anymore, and won't say all the names, either....i guess it's kinda my fault...so recently i would have to say....it would have to be JustLoseIt....and how i feel about her...i'd say just friends...had some good times chatting with her..but not sure still remembers me, tho.....and yeah that's about it....one more thing..sorry, for all u readers who are reading my post and had to read about a not-worthwhile story of mine.....

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Lmao pigtaru is a ladies man.

I like all the girls of ao 2!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ pigtaru - Ack! I am fourth listed! Four! Number of DEATH!! >_> lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't really talked to any of the girls here much... even the guys... its only been just a "hey" and that's it... i would like to get to know more people though...
    sig made for the SOTW comp. week of march 31.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ pigtaru - Ack! I am fourth listed! Four! Number of DEATH!! >_> lol
    I will be making edits to mine. you'll see....keke

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Reesy : Shes friendly..... when she wants to be. lol.

Aya-kun : The scary demons encourage her to hurt me. O.o

Equinn :
    Has a weeeeeeeeeing style to her posts.

Sazzy :
    Dont let her journal entries fool you. Shes the sweetest thing since pops. ^^

Mahiru : I'll always remember to wear a helmet on Mondays. :P

Goth_kistune(mimi) : Is just a pleasure to talk to. But ya hav to catch her first, lol.

Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me (Kerry)
    : Awesome. Wat more can I say. ^_^

Magey (White_mage) : Keeps to the PM's, but I appreciate her comforting messages of hope.

Shini : Is a lovely girl. Its difficult to get under her skin.... shes just that sweet. ^^

Mr K : Finds pleasure in torturing me in a cage.... but its all out of love. lol.

Shippo101 : Is an odd one indeed. Amusing nonetheless. ^^

Nympho : Friendly and entertaining. :P

Too lazy to list the rest.... -_-

Edit :
    AHHHH!! How could I forget the ever so graceful and lovely Pig. Ur awesome.
    Last edited by cerebrum; Jun 10, 2006 at 03:44 AM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast