Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bragging topic. Come here and brag about yourself.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Bragging topic. Come here and brag about yourself.

I'm 5'5, 130 lbs, with 20/20 vision, perfect hearing, no allergies, brown hair and brown eyes. And to top it all off, I'm in tremendous shape.

I'm a much better than average tetris player, I rock at stepmania, I can destroy most at SSB Melee, I'm pretty damn good at Halo 2, and I can to flips on the trampoline. I have good grades, a fair artistic sense, and I'm pretty damn good at writing stories.

That's all I can think of to brag about. Oh, I have a bouncy ball collection, a water bottle cap collection, and about a million million legos.

Your turn.

=^.^=

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bragging topic. Come here and brag about yourself.

I once destroyed an armada with my own two hands...

...on a controller...

...my pikmin all got killed because one couldn't push the device in one direction, and before you knew it, several hundreds died when they touched the water! The complete humanity of it all! My gawd what have I done?!! XD XD XD

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 5'5", beautiful, friendly, and everyone luvs me. Also, my sig is wonderfully awesome!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I can eat basically anything I want and not gain weight. My picture has been in the local paper twice for volunteer work. I have the most awesome friends (in real life and online) in the WORLD! I have an awesome "I LOVE KEDAR!" sig. Admit it... you know you're jealous! hahaha jk
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, I cleaned the house, if that is something to brag about..........

How much of the house? Well, ill leave that to your imagination......... ^_^
    Kastelic's creation

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu Dhabi's my gf...

That's right. I win this topic.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

1] Soshi Kitai is my one and only

2] I have thousands of dollars in the bank that i didn't have to work for... and that i plan to spend a good deal on my Darling

3] I am artistic... winning a very prestigious award... the Scholatics award... it's going onto Nationals...

4] I own at fighting games. There is no other. But i have no skill. My power is simply that awesome that i don't even know what i'm doing in order to defeat my oponents

5] I got Soshi the Special Edition Metal Gear Solid 3: Sbusistence with the Limited edtion DVD... also i got him Suikoden 2... yes... yes i did...

6] I'm not emo... yes... yes... it is true...

7] Everyone i meet adores me... Soshi's Family, Friends, Adminstration, Ordinary, Imaginary... except June... stupid June... stupid fat June...

8] i may not be skinny... but i have the hips and curve of a goddess... (SK says: She does... it's really hott... *drools* ........... mmmm... )

9] I'm me.

10] I made the Silent Ninja Boy laugh... on serval occasions...

11] I scared the Silent Ninja Boy

Thanks

She's right... she scared me... after an entire year of not being scared... she scared me at a really random time... I'm a little ashamed, but... well... she's my gf, what can I do?

Another thing to brag about:
    I'm a challenge in video games, if you're a good gamer.
    ............... but Abu Dhabi beats me in fighting games... her and her d@mn button-smashing lucky-moves ability.. >_<

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast