Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: brothers or sisters?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: brothers or sisters?

I have both a brother and a sister. Although they are older than me I spent most of my days with my brother due to the fact my sister got a Job married ect ect, and I rarely ever saw her. My brother on the other hand I was able to see alot. And we had out good times and out bad. But we would always remain cool with each other.

So I would say my brother is mor eof my favoritable simbling, but that doenst mean I dont like my sister, I love her. Its just that I have been able to spend most of my days with my brother. So It grew to be some what of a special bond. So yea my brother I would say would be the better pick.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

i got a bro and a sister. both young. little annoying demons. i pounch my bor. h cries and i get into trouble. most of the time he fakes it.

my sister. 'snorted' i hate to say it but my sister is a sterotypical emo. all she needs is some gothic clothes and there she is. always gets moody. ugh

Newbie ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    i got a bro and a sister. both young. little annoying demons. i pounch my bor. h cries and i get into trouble. most of the time he fakes it.

my sister. 'snorted' i hate to say it but my sister is a sterotypical emo. all she needs is some gothic clothes and there she is. always gets moody. ugh

haha old magic im like ur sis lol XD

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Wo0t...

Okay here I go...

I have 2 sisters and then theres me, right in the middle...

I get blammed by both of them...

One is 10 and one is 18...

I only wish I had a lil' brother...

Girls are fool of drama...

Wo0t, how life would be so much better...

Lol, yeap theres my opinion...

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly, I wish I could reply to this with more, but I have no brothers or sisters. Life gets a bit lonely when you don't have either, and you have to make all the mistakes on your own. ^_^. But on the bright side, you learn much more by making alot more mistakes, and learning to take care of yourself and take responsibilities for your own actions at a young age.

But if I did have a brother or a sister, I would not mind either one. Preferably, I would love to have a smaller sister, to protect her and defend her against other guys such as myself, lol. J/K. I would love her with all my piggish heart until she grows tire of her brother, and still I would smother her face with my love. Pig STYLE!

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc may be famous one day ice_dc's Avatar
    Thanks

ohh pigtaru..i wish ur my bro..gosh i always daydream when i was young that i have a older brother that can protect me (i always got bullied then)

=}

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice_dc
    ohh pigtaru..i wish ur my bro..gosh i always daydream when i was young that i have a older brother that can protect me (i always got bullied then)

=}
    no effance but pigtaru and ice_dc, you guys are idiots. u have no idea what you guys are talking about. it's not all about protecting someone or helping them because they get bullied. shit. ask someone that can explain better in terms of what it's like to have siblings.

shit. i envy you guys because u don't know what it's like to have siblings and i hate you guys because u are the only child.

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

i have only a older brother. there's a 8 year difference but he is awesome! don't know about sis, they can be dramatic like "who stole my make-up!" lol, so i like having bro

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast