Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Chat?

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chat?

@ pigtaru - Seriously, I sat through the entire class trying to decide but failed miserably, so I was told to finish it for homework so now I'm sitting in this class and I've just about given up on deciding which means I'll FAIL!! If I don't decide what part I want to audition for for drama I'll not get a good grade for it!! AND I DON'T WANT TO BE THE LOSER WHO MANAGES TO FAIL DRAMA!! ><
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL failing SUX MAHI, it takes work to fail, haha, and drama too, c'mon, where's you AP attitude?

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu may be famous one day Koketsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    @ pigtaru - Seriously, I sat through the entire class trying to decide but failed miserably, so I was told to finish it for homework so now I'm sitting in this class and I've just about given up on deciding which means I'll FAIL!! If I don't decide what part I want to audition for for drama I'll not get a good grade for it!! AND I DON'T WANT TO BE THE LOSER WHO MANAGES TO FAIL DRAMA!! ><
    aw poor u ....................................

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

@ pigaru - I CAN'T DECIDE!! It would be sooo much easier if I couldn't think up both pros and cons for both characters I sort of want to try out for...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

@mahi, what are you choices?

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

@ pigtaru - We're doing Tom 'N Huck, and I can't decide if I want to try out for Becky Thatcher or Getchen ><

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Thanks

Which one gets Huck? i forgot

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

@ pigtaru - Well, Gretchen likes Huck but that's all you know. And Becky and Tom end up together.

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast