Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Closes Friends

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Closes Friends

Who are the closest friends you ever had in your life time?

-Edited-

-Kedar-
    Last edited by kedar; May 01, 2006 at 11:30 AM.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Closes Friends

yeah i think this type of threads been done., but i'll just answer the question., if there was one XD
    i have friends (well band members) that i am fairly close to but they dont seem to be very very close since they dont even know i wacth anime and go online at sites liek this (event though i hang with them everyday).,
    i guess they're the old part of me.,

i do seem to be getting along just nicely with some people online and here on AO as well., .,but i wouldnt know if i have a close friend someone i could talk to about anything.. not that i know of at the moment., well maybe kedar and mayura lol.,i guess theres some more.,but they know who they are

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

who are your closes friends you ever had in your life time?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

closest......................some one who i talk to about sports,tv,and video games...........thats it............( )

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

if you meen on ao it would be cereburm his my best friend in the whole world.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

My only friends are my closest.

Without them life would be unbearable!

So I will now honor them that which none of you know^^
    Well Most

Becky and Ruthie (Sisters)- Two of the ultimate best people on this here dang planet.
    We've been through so much together since the 3 years we've been great friends.
    It seems like we've been together for a lifetime. Without you my life would seem dull! I love you Kats^^

Suzanne- We don't get to see each other much But when we are together, It's an awsome thing. I love this Chickie to death. One of my few Childhood friends.

Katie- We don't see each other much either...But She is a sister to me. I MISS YOU!

Kedar- (No I'm not just putting Kedar down because others do) But rather...Because I feel like a sister to him. He's always there to listen and help.
    Plus hey I mean come on He's a freakin Monk! And Badass! Hahaha Just joking Kedar....Seriously you are a close friend to me. Thanx Bud^^

And no I'm not a fangirl.....Maybe a Girl but I'm not in love with Kedar Okie day...But rather with my BF!!! Yey "You know who"! Hahah. Ahh I make myself laugh.

Most of all my BEST friend of alllll time...Is Jesus....No joke...without Him I am nothing and without Him I wouldn't have met these wonderful people and be where I am today. Thank you Jesus.

Another Close Friend that is too good to even dare not put up is Beck and Ruthie's Mother.....Mrs. K! (No not Mr. K here at AO) (Their last name starts with a K ^^) She IS my mother...even if we aren't blood related. I respect her with the utmost respect. I love her as if she was my mother. Thank you Mrs. K....For everything.

HAWKIE!- He's a close friend cuz he's always here and makes me laugh^^ Plus I mean Come on...His name is Hawk DUDE! Hahahahaha....Nah He's a stubborn one...but awsome non the less. Yeahhhh me and Hawk Are pretty Tight^^ lololol.

Mayura- So easy to talk to WHEN we actually get the chance to talk :'( Miss ya.
    Your so darn cheerful! Your like a Bundle of cheer forever bursting!!

Personally I love all my friends and respect them. I know I didn't mention a few. (Even though you don't know them) But thats because these are my CLOSEST friends.

Everyone has their "Classification" of "Closest" And these are mine according to My Classification.

Doesn't mean I love my other friends any less. Or anyone else for that matter.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

you really wrote alot!!
    to answer the question in a itelligent manner, a person to kick it wit! yeah!!
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Thanks

#6 poster has a lot friends for one thing i barely can match up to her

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast