Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Training

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Combat Training

hahaha! I never said I was bringing swords into this friend....I can kill with my bare hands I do not need a weapon brother! And Lordmusou....u want to fight her...well..then u must Kill me first....hehehe...so come friend....come to me.

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't necessarily want to fight you, but I am training with you. so if you don't mind how bout it shall we commence?
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

2 on 2 how that sounds? me and musou against the lovely couples alucard and isis?

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it HK do you want to put the hurting on them but first i am about to go to lunch at 12:25 p.m. Eastern time.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

*puts on leather gloves* i wear these so i wont sweet and much better grip

Thanks

so you understand then well i shall be back

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sits back laughing sinisterly* All of u look like apes having a huge orgy..HAHAHA! *Turns and walks out* Farewell children....

Thanks

well then musou i guess its you and me

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast