Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dating?

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Dating?

This is more like a help thread for those guys who have no idea when it comes to dating...or asking for a date. Like me.

How the hell do a guy ask someone on a date?

When ever i was about to ask a girl on a date i get so nervous and gittery i just give up.

So, any advice?

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dating?

hmmm advice....advice don't be afaird and just talk to the girl and then ask her out like a genltlemen and it should be no prob. girl like it when guys ask them out.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

And don't said stupied things.Like not rembering their names.that is bad.Mixed fighter girl.Now that u said that girls like guys asking them out.{I rember i have been ask by the girls.XD.It is rare for me asking someone out.}Oldmagic don't give up and ask her before another one does. Which happen to me, my first time i was about to ask.So loss the fear and the care.But ask in a well maner way.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    And don't said stupied things.Like not rembering their names.that is bad.Mixed fighter girl.Now that u said that girls like guys asking them out.{I rember i have been ask by the girls.XD.It is rare for me asking someone out.}Oldmagic don't give up and ask her before another one does. Which happen to me, my first time i was about to ask.So loss the fear and the care.But ask in a well maner way.
    girls like it when u ask them to their face and not by friends or notes
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Thanks

Yeah i know that.But i was just saiding that most of the times.A girl has ask me.Don't know why.And the girls which i have ask.I go ask them myself.If they are with friends or not.But is a little better when alone.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    I hear you. I really liked this girl but she has a boy friend.

Also the fact that a girl asked me out long time ago and whats more embarassing is that i never i asked a girl out before her.

And for mixed fighter girl the advice you gave me is exactly what my friends said. Which doesn't help. But Sometimes there are guys out there that are really nervous. like me. So i just gave up on dating untill i go to college. Then I gave up on not dating so i'm back to being a nervous idiot.

Heck, 23 year old hot asien chick and i was talking while walking and i got so nervous i walked away without saying good. That really made me want to bash my head on something. What's worse she gave me a wierd look and that was the last i saw her face.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jun 20, 2006 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    I hear you. I really liked this girl but she has a boy friend.

Also the fact that a girl asked me out for long time ago and whats more embarassing is that i never i asked a girl out. Just friends with them.

And for mixed fighter the advice you gave me is exactly what my friends said. But Sometimes there are guys out there that are really nervous. like me. So i just gave up on dating untill i go to college. I gave up not dating so i'm back to being a nervous idiot.

Heck, 23 year old hot asien chick and i was talking while walking and i got so nervous i walked away without saying good. That really made me want to bash my head on something.
    If u really like that person ask them.My friend here is some guy advise.Warrining only try this if u really are nervous of asking out a gil u like.Ok I only told this to one person my best friend because that guy was shy as they came or worst.He goes to the girl and try to ask her.And if he can't got the words out.I or he would hit himself down there after the 2 times ,he ask her out and she said yeah.This is the extrem way.Right now he is in a way like me not shy , carefree and ask who he wants. If it was meant to be it will happen and if not u will found ur truth one later on ur path.So u can wait or just go for it.There is another way the easy one.But my best buddy wat the fast way and the shortest.XD
    Last edited by Jon f; Jun 20, 2006 at 12:55 PM.
    Perfection is dull

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

be nice, treat them nice, remember their name, make them feel special, maybe put in a really cheesy line (XD), and then ask them nicely. getting gifts could also improve your chances. ehehehehe.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast