Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dating?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dating?

Ehehehe, I never really dated anyone in my life,

No way!!! I herd Keder was quite the ladies man!?
    This is indeed intreging news to hear!!!

study everyone, even those on the net, from afar.

Thats also true, you should study the girl you wish to date to find out what kind of person she is so it will be more easier to talk to her. Fins out what she likes and doesnt stuff like that!

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

i never really had a true date i only have meetings i am picky 4 my guys
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    No way!!! I herd Keder was quite the ladies man!?
    This is indeed intreging news to hear!!!

study everyone, even those on the net, from afar.

Thats also true, you should study the girl you wish to date to find out what kind of person she is so it will be more easier to talk to her. Fins out what she likes and doesnt stuff like that!
    Haha, really, Fighter. I was never found going out with a girl as a date. ^_^ I only plan to date once, and take that all the way to marriage. True, one can gain experience and such by having a relationship, but I would rather gain that experience by mere observation.

^_^; Like you elaborated, for those seeking advice on dating, watch that certain someone you like from a distance, and know what they like and what they don't like. In doing so, you will gain knowledge as to how to present yourself to the other person. Picture perfect, ne? ^_^

Newbie Murasam may be famous one day Murasam may be famous one day
    Thanks

easyest way is to do it caveman style. just walk up to her say hello then whack her with a club then drag her into your cave simple and easy ^^ lol jk.

but seriously if you dont know her name (or if you do but she doesnt know) just walk up to her 9preferable when she is alone or when she is eating alone those are the best 2 times i think) ask her if you can join her introduce yourself find out her name and REMEMBER IT a good conversation starter is (if she is in college) ask her how long she has been going for and what her major is (hopefully you will know a little bit about her major if she's in college) act like you care or maybe you will actually care (which helps alot) then be focused on her eyes and what she is saying. after you have been talking to her ask her if she is free sometime this week (that opens up options instead of just 1 day) and if she is ask her if she would like to go with you to a really good place you know (you better know a really good place to eat or a place to hang out something like that food is your best bet though) and make sure make sure to get her number if she ask's for yours you might as well just give her a fake number cause chances are she isnt going to call you.
    Signature image size too big! 500*115 pixels is the limit.
    -- Hassun

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    This is more like a help thread for those guys who have no idea when it comes to dating...or asking for a date. Like me.

How the hell do a guy ask someone on a date?
    ... by asking them to go out with you sometime for something... (even a friendly date is considered a date) ... inviting someone to go somewhere (even to go play video games) is considered dating......... even if you don't mean it to be (that's right, even your best friends are your date! AHAHAHAAA!!! ) ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    When ever i was about to ask a girl on a date i get so nervous and gittery i just give up.

So, any advice?
    Completely natural. But don't see it as "Er... ummm... date... with... you... ah!" ... see it as "Hey, I'm going to go do something, you want to do that something with me? You know, in case you're bored or something..." ...

^_^ Don't see them as a date on the "first go", see them as a friend.
    Let them interpret where this "hanging out" is going to lead to.

^_~ Work that magic.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_~ Soshi knows all about the magic!

Anyway... look, even if yuo do get jittery and it comes out all wrong, don't worry! if she says yes, then she says yes! besides, girls think it's cute! i know! i am one!

i was REALLY nerveous about asking Soshi to be my one and only... all i said was "um... er... and um..." but it worked!

if they see that you're nerveous, than they know it took a lot for you to even ask them! so don't sweat it! girls think shyness is hott! why do you think they all go for the quiet ones! shyness means sensitivity! girls get all hott for that stuff!

^_^ well, that's what i think at least!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

used dont do what my bros feiend done i was going with him at tis time one night i saked did he want to go to the glen (diso) to hang out and he said he had to work and i said that was ok then im not goin so that was ok and my friends had my go out caues it was here b-day any you know what i saw yes you got it he was 2timein me with his ex and omg he told me a skool that monday that he was only goin with me for a laugh and a bet cause my bro told him what types of things i liked so i would go out with him but this was last year so no pont briging it up now

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

man the first time I asked a girl out... I was so nervous... I planed it all and when I as about to ask her out... my mind was like erased.... so after I tried for like 10 times.... I finally asked her out... it was so exiting....
    as some threads I read said... u need to lose ur fear... well u cant completelly lose ur fear... but u need to shut it down for 3 seconds... and speak out... u just need 3seconds to say "do u wanna go out with me?" and then wait for what life puts in front of u... u dont lose anything by just saying those 7 words.... u didnt have a date before that... and after that u may get one or stay the same... u dont lose a thing so my advise to u:
    dont plan it too much... when the time comes... u might forget something and it doesnt go the way u wanted it... keep it simple.... close ur eyes for a sec, breath deep.... and take 3 secs to change ur day....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast