Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe there should be a debate clan?

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you believe there should be a debate clan?

For everyone who loves the debate and discuss threads. Do you think there should be a debate clan? If you do would you be willing to join?

Please no stupid comments such as yes, and no, go further into detail............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you believe there should be a debate clan?

I would be glad to join!

I think its a great idea. There is a whole lot of usual's who are always quick to post in debates. So i think having one would be nice.

But what does a clan do?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe one of the main jobs of the debate clan would being in charge of keeping spam out of the debate threads(which is so furiating)maybe even making sure people make educated post not just posts such as "yea me too", and also make lots of interesting threads that people would talk on.

(\__/)

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be great with that! I know how frustrating it is to have a serious topic and someone say something completly irrelivant and random! I just want to delete them with a big DELETE button!

If you get the ball rollin! Lemme know! I will be sure to join!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    I believe one of the main jobs of the debate clan would being in charge of keeping spam out of the debate threads(which is so furiating)maybe even making sure people make educated post not just posts such as "yea me too", and also make lots of interesting threads that people would talk on.
    you seem to be into the idea of giving more power to members. the point of these clans are not to do that.theyre to have fun with, not to enforce with. if AO needed more mods they would recruit them.

Thanks

well so far i have talked around, and there a couple of people who would like it. all we need is for every member who would like it to pm jaderabbit and tell him you would like the clan and why!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    you seem to be into the idea of giving more power to members. the point of these clans are not to do that.

i believe that the only way intellegent ppl will stay here is if they do give power(only a limited amount) to the members. i have seen many forums shut down b/c members were tired of not being able to put in there two cents. i do not wish for this to happen. i really enjoy it here at AO
    Last edited by Heartless_mage; Jul 23, 2006 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

(\__/)

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    well so far i have talked around, and there a couple of people who would like it. all we need is for every member who would like it to pm jaderabbit and tell him you would like the clan and why!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

i believe that the only way intellegent ppl will stay here is if they do give power(only a limited amount) to the members. i have seen many forums shut down b/c members were tired of not being able to put in there two cents. i do not wish for this to happen. i really enjoy it here at AO
    but if they give all members power, whats the point then?

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

This is a lame idea.
    We don't need mini-mods.
    If there is spamming in a thread, the mods will take care of it, not a mob of kids with big ideas.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast