Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do you support your troops i want all opinions

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: do you support your troops i want all opinions

hmmmm.... thats a tough one. Well 2yrs ago I'd probably comment with a yes and a prayer for the Australian troops (Airforce, Army etc). But its so much more difficult to accept when ur loved ones actually decide to enlist. So yeah, I still support them.... But its complicated.

Newbie Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings may be famous one day Red_Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that we should go to war if people are willing to. It should be the nations decision wether or not we should. Just as the teens who sign up for the army have made the decision to do such. I can stand when their families worry. They have the right, but when people start going on strike to get their sons/daughters back I get really mad. I understand them wanting to see them but it was their decision to go in the first place so we should pray they come back and back off. It's their own damn fault if anything happens.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Wings
    I believe that we should go to war if people are willing to. It should be the nations decision wether or not we should. Just as the teens who sign up for the army have made the decision to do such. I can stand when their families worry. They have the right, but when people start going on strike to get their sons/daughters back I get really mad. I understand them wanting to see them but it was their decision to go in the first place so we should pray they come back and back off. It's their own damn fault if anything happens.
    And that is why I feel wierd when people thank me for joining. I guess it's just because I joined because of my own free will. I joined cause I needed the job. It may not sound heroic but oh well. That is why a lot of people join though. But you know the risks when you join. It's not like you can say, "Wait there's a war? Hey nobody told me! I quit!"

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I support my nations troops 110%. There really is no reason not to support your nations soilders (unless of course they are performing something similar to the holocaust), and if there is anyone who doesn't support their nations troops I suggest they be deported to some third world country were there is no freedom, to see what it would be like were it not for their troops.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2