Thread: Does U.S have competition?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Does U.S have competition?

Alright so Hawaii has plenty of active volcanos that are constantly erupting right. So the magma flows out and reaches the edge of the island till it hits the ocean. And when it cool, eventually it will become apart of the landscape and grow foliage or whatever you call it. So if you think of that. Than Hawaii increases in size every year. Now they say California will break off eventually from all of nature's turmoil. Now if it breaks off and drift to hawaii and the volcanic activity cause a glue to keep California and Hawaii together. Will it still be America? And would they want to make thereself an independent country?

Yeah its messed up. I was thinking about it one day over a bowl of fruitloops.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does U.S have competition?

LOL, you are crazy! California has been said to be a country of its own, with a very diverse group of people than other states in the US. But if what you say happens, I dont think Cali would become independent, Californians love federal support and we would never give up free federal help. LOL...

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Demolisher may be famous one day Demolisher may be famous one day Demolisher's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the main thing we would have to try and handle is California rubbing off on Hawaii. Hawaii is a great place. They don't need smog. But independence, I don't see that happening.
    I don't suffer from insanity,
    I enjoy every minute of it.

www.myspace.com/flawlesslogic
    All marvel at the beauty of Shippo!!

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, because of the tectonic plate movement, there is more land being added on to California every decade. So while it is possible that it may break off from the rest of the US landwise, it's not a whole lot likely that it will go crashing into Hawaii.

Caitlin

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

What if Hawii runs into California? What if when they become one island they wasnt to become there own independent country? They have all the good fruit! What will we do when our bananas go up to $2 lb! No thats not the big picture. But don't you think it is possible. That they could really become one island?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely possible, given the movement of the plates. But in our lifetime, defintely not. Therefore, pig goes with the point, "pig doesn't care" since he will be dead, haha.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

California it's own island?! That would be sweet. I'm from Cali. Though if I was there when it happened I would probably die.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

The chunk that would break off of California would move north, not west.

Hawaii is pretty far away.