Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dooms Day: 6/6/06

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Dooms Day: 6/6/06

Greetings my fellow AO buddies^.^

Many people believe that the apocolypse is coming Next month on the Sixth...I would like to know if you believe that the world would end on that day and if you do what would you do before "mankind ceases to exist"

I myself don't believe in the dooms day...I find no other reason for it to be noted down other than it relates to a number in the bible....

To the mods: I wasn't sure which forum to put this thread...If it the wrong one please excuse my stupidity then
    Last edited by twistergal723; May 15, 2006 at 06:01 PM.

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dooms Day: 6/6/06

The theory is all rubbish X D!
    Just like the Y2K theory, all a bunch of nonsence..
    But its great publicity to the movie coming out on that day "The Omen"..
    Looks pretty good...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

lol. There's no way something happening in that date. Trust me I know. Just a whole bunch of kids ae going to run around with there heads cut off, and yell done things. Anyway. It's not a biggy. And that movies coming out. Too. dumb dumb dumb.

YOu want to know when the world ends. When we have another world war.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i wached this thing on the history channal and it said things like if the devel was to come to the surface that everyone would love him and he would become like controll of some contry and all this other "good" stuff. so if all that is trew that most likely be something good happaning on that day

IM BACK

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know what is going to happen on that day. I just know on that date the remake of the Omen is coming out. I thikn that is what the movie is called.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what?

I believe something WILL happen...

Like... someone will breathe... and someone will eat food... and drink liquid! OMG!

Will it be the end?

^_^ If it is... talk about silly!

OoO OMG! 666! That means the date when we'll die! OOO!!!

........ >_> ..... neh, whatever happens, happens........

It will be hilarious if someone tried to make it seem like the end of the world (and someone will, trust me) ... XD

Otaku moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess may be famous one day moongoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

yea right!! its just another year!!! like last year was 5/5/05!?
    people thought the world would end in 2000 and its not! sorry but its a superstistion.
    FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT!
    WINNING LOVE BY DAYLIGHT
    NEVER RUNNING FROM A REAL FIGHT,
    SHES THE ONE NAMED SAILORMOON

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't declaire something what will happen in that date..... I'm not the god of destruction who will destroys this place..... Anything could happen in a blink of an eye.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast