Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dregs Of Society - (might Disturb Some)

Newbie Shifter may be famous one day Shifter may be famous one day Shifter's Avatar
    Thanks

Dregs Of Society - (might Disturb Some)

A friend sent this to me from all the weird stuff he digs up... >_> He didnt send the original source though >_<
    IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH, YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP IT!

Police investigating the disappearance of store clerk Bernice Worden in Plainfield, Wisconsin, on November 16, 1957, suspected Gein to be involved. Upon entry to the shed on his property, they made their first horrific discovery of the night: Worden's corpse. She had been decapitated, and was hanging upside down by the ankles and split open down the torso like a deer. The mutilations had been performed post mortem; she had been killed with a close-range rifle blast from a .22.

Searching the house, authorities found:

* severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
    * skin used to make lampshades and chair seats;
    * skullcaps made into soup bowls;
    * a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
    * a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
    * a necklace of human lips;
    * a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts;
    * other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies including a belt fashioned from nipples.

Above all, Gein's most infamous creation was an entire wardrobe fabricated of human skin consisting of leggings, a gutted torso (including breasts) and an array of tanned, dead-skin masks that looked leathery and almost mummified.

Under questioning, Gein eventually admitted that he would dig up the graves of recently buried middle-aged women he thought resembled his mother and take the bodies home where he tanned their skin to make his macabre possessions. He also dug up his mother, and would masturbate over her body. After his mother died, Gein had begun to think often of castration, and even considered a sex-change operation, but couldn't afford it. One writer describes Gein's practice of putting on the tanned skins of women as an "insane transvestite ritual." Gein also participated in a stunted form of necrophilia, achieving sexual pleasure by playing with the mutilated sexual organs of corpses. Gein denied having sex with the bodies he exhumed, explaining, "they smelled too bad." During interrogation, Gein also admitted to the shooting death of Mary Hogan, a local tavern employee who had been missing since 1954.

At some point, Gein decided he wanted a sex change, although it is a matter of some debate whether or not he was transgendered; by most accounts, he created his "woman suit" so he could pretend to be his mother, rather than achieve a change in gender identity.

Harold Schechter, a leading expert on serial killers, wrote a best selling book about the Gein case called Deviant. In this book, Schechter mentions a tragic footnote: Plainfield sheriff Art Schley physically assaulted Gein during questioning by banging Gein's head and face into a brick wall; because of this, Gein's initial confession was ruled inadmissible. Schley died of a heart attack at the age of 43 shortly before Gein's trial. Many who knew him said he was so traumatized by the horror of Gein's crimes and the fear of having to testify (notably about assaulting Gein) that it led to his early death. One of his friends said, "He was a victim of Ed Gein as surely as he had butchered him."

Gein was found mentally incompetent and thus unfit to stand trial at the time of his arrest, and sent to the Central State Hospital in Waupun, Wisconsin which is now Dodge Correctional Institution. Later Central State Hospital turned into a prison and Gein was transferred to Mendota State Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. In 1968, his doctors determined he was sane enough to stand trial, he did and was found not guilty by reason of insanity, and spent the rest of his life in the hospital.

~ What does society do to screw these people up, can we even blame society?

~ Should serial killers be locked up, in spite of mental conditions?

~ Do you want a nipple belt?

Forever and a day - Part 2

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dregs Of Society - (might Disturb Some)

YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the hell?

Newbie sayo may be famous one day sayo may be famous one day sayo's Avatar
    Thanks

wow....and no i wouldnt want a nipple belt...but surprisingly i wasnt disgusted as i thought i should be, i guess i have been watching too much horror movies.

society dont screw people up, the people screws the society up.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

A real life Silence of the lambs or what
    U know there is something seriously wrong with someone doing that or he is driven by fame for being one of the most grusome mass murderers what a pitty.Show u what the media can do for ppl make them famous when they are murderers .

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

wtf god im a cereal killer i killed tony lucky charms and the silly whabbit
    Last edited by silvebloodalchemist; Apr 06, 2006 at 06:00 AM.
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

k for somebody to do that u need to be seriously stuff up in the head. i stilll am shocked every time when i hear something like this. that people are capable of this grusome stuff. i just can't believe it.

Newbie jezu may be famous one day jezu may be famous one day jezu's Avatar
    Thanks

Did anyone consider it as a full time job?

(Besides not me) Gein did.

Phsyco killers insane? Wait, was he a phsyco killer? Well, he wasn't mentally competant enough to stand trial for 11 years according to someone who was "sane." Or at least several ones who were supposed to be sane. I suppose he did it just to get high. What high? That high you get when you do something totally wrong and you know it and you do it because it makes you high. Like modern day drug addicts or serial killers. You never know, ya?
    Look the demon in the eye and tell it to go away.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*nods nods nods nods nods nods nods nods nods*

Indeed! I've heard of this case long long ago!
    I was wondering what it was called, and whatever happened to it!
    Thank you so much for finding it! ^_^

*ahem* For all those who don't know me too well, I am very interested in not only supernatural things, but as well as "extreme" cases usually containing extremely horrific mutilations.

..... it's some sick kind of interest for me. Not that I would do it, but I just find it so...... interestingly sickening.

Society? What are you talking about? Society had nothing to do with him, it was "HIS SOCIETY"... in the world he lived in. The way he was raised, the way he saw his mother, everything. Not in our general world, but in his. So you can't blame society for him.

Should be locked up instead of being at a hospital? ...oh sure, let the maniac out in a place full of murderers and rapists. You might think he'd be equal, but with someone insane stuck in a little box without treatment, you know what danger the prison's inmates could be in?! That's insane! You're insane! XD

... nipple belt? ...nah, I may be interested in corpses, but I'm in no way getting near one of them. They smell horrible, and look awful as well. Besides, a nipple belt would surely not fit my style. ^_^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast