Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: embarrassing moments in anime shops

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

embarrassing moments in anime shops

well, today I went downtown with my family and after dropping off my siblings, mother and grandma at the mall, my dad drove me up to the amine shop a couple miles down the road. everything was great until I realized that my dad was intent on going in with me. The first thing we saw when going in the backway was a 3.5 foot poster of Cammy's backside (from streetfighters), leaving little to the imagination. Anyways, as I looked for an NGE poster, I made the mistake of letting my dad walk around the action figure section. We had a really quiet drive back to the mall.

anyone else have a really embarassing thing happen to them at an anime store?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rei_unit00 For This Useful Post:

darkangel1240 (Aug 15, 2008)

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: embassing moments in anime shops

in an anime shop:
    getting my bu++ grope by a crying lil boy who wanted his mummy infront a a hot-looking guy who was stunned watching the kid pinching my bu++.
    end. baa.. (T_T) thankfully... that hottie took the kid away from my bu++ and found the kid's mummy. and he came back to me and ask whether I need anymore help... (T_T)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom and I went shopping and we went into a store that sells anime and a lot of other stuff. My mom went looking for her CD's while I looked at anime. She came back and asked what anime was and she picked up a DVD of hentai that had some pretty graphic pictures on the cover. She kept checking to make sure that I wasn't going to buy any hentai (which I wouldn't), and for about a week after whenever I watched or bought anime she had to check it first.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

really bad idea to bring parents along....

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only had one experience with embarassment in an anime shop. My grandmother came in from Texas and we all decided to go to the mall (This includes just about all of my immediate faimily) I was like, "I'm going to go in this store real quick, I'll be right back" (I was looking for Escaflowne) well little did I know my grandmother was curious about what anime was and she decided to come in without saying she was. I was browsing through the DVDs and that's when i realized she was in there and she was turning magazines over to the back side so the women on the front wouldn't be showing. Then she turned a lifesize cut out of the woman from "Ghost in the Shell' around and making all sorts of comments to the manager. She ended up getting kicked out and I totally disowned her. (I know, I'm terrible.)

Newbie thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808 may be famous one day thanatos808's Avatar
    Thanks

there are anime shops? where's mine?

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think I ever had an embassing moment in a anime store. I hardly be abled to go to one. I've only be to one twice.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi may be famous one day Zaraki Kenpachi's Avatar
    Thanks

my whole family isn't into the whole anime thing, they make fun fo me for it so I just say thy're all fat. Anyways I went to suncoast (since theres nto really a full blown anime shop here in Reno) and I found the rack where all the expensive series are. I picked up Expiremental Lain and everything fell down. Not really that embarrasing but I was picking it all up and everyone was just staring at me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast