Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Embrassing thing happened to you?

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Embrassing thing happened to you?

One of the most embrassing thing happened to me was when i was using my brothers tooth brush for a month and we both didn't even know it. i thought it was mine.

That was disturbing. 'shudder'

what is your most embrassing thing happened to you? Show us all your secrets.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Embrassing thing happened to you?

well to me it's embrassing but to u guys it might not be....okay i walking in the halls and the guy i new from an old school who i had a lil crush one was coming my way and i saw him and he was waving so i thought he was waving at me so i waved back.......then a girl came runing behind me and gave a him a hug and kiss. i saw what happened and quickly turned the corner.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

that' not that bad. that kind of thing happenes to anybody. try going to the washroom and seeing your dad naked from waste down. "shudder"

Gave me nightmares. to make matters worse we were in pubic fast food resturant. We never spoke of that insident ever again.

Just goes to show you, always lock the doors.

Newbie confused may be famous one day confused may be famous one day confused's Avatar
    Thanks

its not like this is an embarressing moment. but it was embarressing kind of for my friend ivana! i had this super great best from. i dont wanna say him name so lets just call him "A". well, there was this girl in school named kat and every boy likes her because of her breasts (stupid boys) and i was hanging out with my best friend A and then i ended up hooking him up with my other friend named ivana. ivana and him were spending every minute together. so then i saw kat walking by and she gave ivana a really bad look. so ivana just turned away and ignored her. (which made kat very mad ) so anyways, spring break came and i hadnt seen kat, A, or ivana. i called ivana but she didnt answer. her mom said that she was crying in her room. so then school started again.. i saw A with him arm around kat and i almost had a heart attack. then i saw ivana just staring at them. so i walked up to her and asked "what happened?!?!" so then she just didnt answer me. so i walked up to A and talked to him. he told me that he'd rather be with kat then ivana. (u know why) so after classes i talked to him again and told him "you shouldnt have dumped ivana u guys were perfect together, and now shes really sad and u dont know how bad kat is". so of course he ignores me and walks away. well, during lunch i overheard some people saying that kat was still with her other boyfriend julian! so i asked them if it was true and they said "duh, everyone knows". so then i said "well shouldnt we tell A?" and they were like " yeah right kat would kill us" so i ended up telling him and he didnt believe me. so like a week later i talk to A and he tells me that kat dumped him for the principals son.. and A said sorry that he didnt believe me. (i was right) so now ivana and A are friends again. happy ending.. well actually something else happened, kat made horrible rumars about me so A told the principals son and he dumped her ^^!! yay!!
    kurisutin

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

My family and I went on a cruise and one night there was a formal dinner so I wore a dress with only one strap. I went to hug my dad at the table and the one side fell down and I flashed everyone, I think the table next to us got it on camera.

Newbie fayth may be famous one day fayth may be famous one day
    Thanks

hmm.. the most embarring thing that has happened to me is wen i woz around 10 and i went to a really cool swimming complex anyway i got a locker and put my clothes in it and two other of my frends clothes. i woz left with the responsibility of holding the key wich u wrap around the wrist... and yes u guessed it... i kinda lost it lol. in the end me and my two other frends went home wearing lost property clothes... sigh...

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

for me it would have to be.........
    a few years ago i fell right on my ass i had sleeped in a puddle of water witch was in the canteen and it was right infront of a boy i liked at the time so i fell right on my ass in front of a boy i did like but that was the most Embrassing fall i have ever had

Newbie xevion may be famous one day xevion may be famous one day xevion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    for me it would have to be.........
    a few years ago i fell right on my ass i had sleeped in a puddle of water witch was in the canteen and it was right infront of a boy i liked at the time so i fell right on my ass in front of a boy i did like but that was the most Embrassing fall i have ever had
    wew, i can feel it, i'm sure that moment hard to forget
    Feel the wrath of the Overlord >> Laharl

Aya_Kun is the cutiest girl I have ever seen in this community

disconnecting complete zzzzzzzzzzz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast