Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The End Of The World

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The End Of The World

I don't think there will ever be an "apocalypse". The only logical view I can take to the way the world ends is that the moon eventually becomes so distant from Earth that the planet stops spinning eventually causing one half of the planet to freeze over and the other half to boil up. Though I think by that time off world colonization will have become a reality, so there is no need to worry about that.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I very highly doubt the world is going to end tomorrow, but if it was going to I would say that someone crazy would end up blowing the world up with atomic bombs.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

As I've said before, Myssy and I are pulling out our chairs and sitting to watch the World End tomorrow. If it does end, please refer to the Interesting people list...I will miss you all.

o~Piggy-san~o

Banned Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious may be famous one day Vincent_the_Victorious's Avatar
    Thanks

I totally believe in the Bible. Everything from A to Z is explained in vivid detail about the end of the world. The coming of the Anti-Christ, plagues being poured about all over the face of the Earth. The only ones safe are the ones ready to go at the final trumpet call. If you believe otherwise, that's fine. I'm not bashing anyone's views or beliefs. I just posted my feelings. If anyone has any questions, E-mail me. If i don't reply immediately, I will reply within the next few days following. (I'm usually on at nigt about 11:30 until about 3:00. Also I can't recieve IMs) Please no hate mail. Only people who are interested in becoming a follower of Christ or want to know more. [email protected] God bless you all.
    Last edited by Vincent_the_Victorious; Jun 05, 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Someonew
    How do you think the world is going to end?
    One of my theories:
    Charles Xavier, using Cerebro, will locate the position of every celery stalk on the face of the planet and detonate them simultaneously.

However...

...a more likely, yet horrifying, possibility:
    This video really is terrifying. Just watch the incredible heat that completely engulfs the planet, boiling the oceans and turning the "blue planet" into a barren wasteland reminescent of a charred moon. The video is from a Japanese "National Geographic"-esque program digitally simulating the end of the world (and proposing one possibility for the dinosaurs' extinction).

(Safe but scary link)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JHdYBet_4Q

~Shig

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone ever considered the 'time diff' around the world? O.o

When the world ends.... I'll be at my dinner table dining on corn-dogs & BACON. ahhhh!!! satisfying. ^^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

The 6/6/06 thing is real according to the bible. I know alot of you think its true and something really will happen but i mean c'mon it would happen on a day we least expect. I hope nothing happens.... Besides its june 6th in 7 hours....im curious as to what might be ahead of us but...im not too worried.
    Last edited by Star Girl; Jun 05, 2006 at 11:09 PM.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Its already Jube 6th here, i'm not dead, the sky isn't falling, and everything is normal ^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast