Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Etoh..How do i ----

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Etoh..How do i ----

@fudge

sorry dude.. no big blossoms here. It's only an LCD screen kid here.

@sousuke
    Sad! that's.... SAD!!!
    What kind of medicines do i resort to?
    anything that wont give me cancer will do..
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know some medicines that will enlarge your chest, but I heard some of it..... I just don't know what it's brand name..... It's better to make it grow natural than artificial right....? But if it may cause death for someone, it's not acceptable.....

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    Er... It may be improper to post this but---what the hell XD

How I do grow my chest to be bigger than now?!!
    I'm a walking-talking flat screened chest girl!
    Sob...sob.....
    im now at 77cm!!! that sucks!
    Im like a 12 year old girl!
    anything i can do about it besides plastic surgery or 'live with it'?
    (T_T)
    *sheeps hides under table in case Hassun gets mad at sheep for posting at wrong section again*
    It's sadly mistaken that all guys like big breasts...when in fact it is not true. We are born with certain assets, and not everyone can look the same. We must make the best of what has been given to us. I think that if you focus on what you have that is great, everything else will fall into place. The more attention you give to the unhappy areas on your body will only lead you to be more unhappy. Let's just think of the positive things you have going for ya, and the real gentlemens with flock to you shortly.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

hahahahahahha

funniest thread ever!!

XD

Do the windmill motion with your arms every morning.

I read it in a book ^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ But it's her decision what she wants to be..... And she wants to have a proud figure to wear some dresses she wants..... I'll just ask you a question, what if your in her situation, are you still trying to do what you've said lately....?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*Sheep is doing the windmill motion now*

@pigtaru
    True.. though i dont have big boobs..
    I have great long legs. aw baby, I rule!!!!
    Still... *looks down* sh!t ....
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SousukeSagara
    ^^ But it's her decision what she wants to be..... And she wants to have a proud figure to wear some dresses she wants..... I'll just ask you a question, what if your in her situation, are you still trying to do what you've said lately....?

I would not need to be her to know how she feels. We all have flaws, and we all want to look our best. But the happiness it brings isn't one that will last...and she will become unhappy with other areas...it's hard to learn to deal with our flaws, but it's better in the long run.

Personally, I have many flaws, but we all know true beauty is online skin deep. If it is something she feels she must have to be happy, then I do not oppose her decisions to take pills, get implants. It is simply what I feel is a better course of action.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

Equivalent trade is what you are telling too..... Every step you made has a exchange to take..... The real beauty is inside of every persons inner self..... But it depends to her if she wants to exchange with the other..... We can't stop her from doing that.....
    Last edited by SousukeSagara; Jun 03, 2006 at 08:43 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast