Thread: Everybody

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Everybody

Does anybody want to join my story team i'm making a story called Arain and need some help here with a story line and stuff like that... i'll do the art work for the characters i just need writers and editors(and if you like to draw some characters i'll decide if i need help and might need your help later on) if want to join pm me or post here telling me the job you want to take part in this story making team and if accepted put this on your sig: Part of the Arain story team,Job:[whatever it is]

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Everybody

Quote Originally Posted by boldragon
    Does anybody want to join my story team i'm making a story called Arain and need some help here with a story line and stuff like that... i'll do the art work for the characters i just need writers and editors(and if you like to draw some characters i'll decide if i need help and might need your help later on) if want to join pm me or post here telling me the job you want to take part in this story making team and if accepted put this on your sig: Part of the Arain story team,Job:[whatever it is]
    I might want to be part of the storyline team, but I'm not sure 'cause I might be too busy with my story. I'll tell you when I'm sure.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

okay fine with me as long as you tell me and make sure tell me what part you want to do okay thx

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong forum man, next time post this kinda stuff in the spam section.