Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone Hates Mr. K!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone Hates Mr. K!

JUST KIDDING!

Everyone loves Mr. K becuz she is so awesome!

Let's all talk about how great she is and how much she means to all of us so she won't be emo/emoody all the time!

I'll start it out...

What i like about Mr. K is that her sigs are always the most awesome thing ever! and they're always so color coordinated! and also the threads she makes are interesting and people have a fun time posting on them! lastly, she is really fun to tease becuz she takes things so seriouisly!

turn that frown upside down, Mr. K! this is all for you

p.s.: it will be sad if no one posts here...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Everyone Hates Mr. K!

First off, this should be in the Chat Forum, not the Million Post forum. Second off, Mr. K is nothing more than a self-righteous princess who believes that all who worship her are nothing more than beacons of energy for her to rule this universe. And you know what, even if that's not true, that's still fricken awesome!

A word to the wise, Mr. K, don't make me call you Mr. Emo! or Mr. Kemo! or Mr. Hoppopopulisesasesesesisesis!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

*dies in corner* ...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Mann I can write a novel about her ^_^

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Go ahead, dude! she needs it! i already wrote a story about Paine! ahahahaha! no but seriously, THIS GIRL NEEDS SOME HAPPY POWER!

Soshi Kitai says: If Mr. K... is a Mister, but she is a woman... then... who will be this Mrs. K? And, if it is a Mrs. K will it be a man? and seeing that we're talking about opposites, shouldn't we then consider that this male Mrs. K would one of pure of heart? and can sing the beautiful songs of symphony? and bring happiness to little children all around the world? the marriage of this Mr and Mrs K would the balancing that those of ages speak as Yin and Yang... and since we're talking about Asia, what are the prices of Ramen in your town? and now that we're tlaking about towns.. did you know that if you spell town backwards it spells Nwot... and now that we're speaking of nwots, hlfhaknefj sefhj ejnhfkjnawerf;iljdsfkj?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

She's the one who always makes me smile! She is cool, look at her posts and sigs! Charming, sweet, caring, not to mention silly at times ^^"" nice, feeds off hate and anger instead of food xD just kidding ^^

She makes CoolA sigs and has her own ways of making others smile, specially me

She thinks she's not popular but instead she is hella AWESOME known throughout AO, this young lady has my heart I love her ...

She's not kidding around when things are serious, and never make her upset ^^;
    Or ELSE

So if this all is cleared ... I'd like to see some more posts about her

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

.. A testimonial for k-san..
    (if this is about taking sides between shu-san and K-san, count me out. I am Shu-san's friend and K-san's. I dont wanna take sides >_<)

*a-hem*

K-san is a great and fun person. She is cool, she designs awesome signatures and avatars and ... popular in AO. She gets a lot of attention from here and there. She also earns the 'sweetheart of AO' title from Kedar-san.
    She is rave-san's gf here. She is...... Kerry's drama sister~! XD

baa..... She's very popular...... ^^lll

gomen. I'll try to come up with more. >_<

hey! Im suppose to hear your great almighty voice using msn! >_< baa!!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Thanks

I made the last sig for her ^_^||||||||||

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast