Did a search and debated on where to put this, so if there's an already active topic on this or it's in the wrong place, by all meands close/move this thread

Has anyone checked out this site yet? It's basically a place where they list and describe the typical users of forums, aka Flame Warriors ^_^ I think it's great and funny (especially the pictures), and there's some truth to alot of Warriors ^v^;;

So, after reading through some, or all, can you find yourself among some of the warriors? Do you know someone *here* who fits some of the descriptions? Any favorites/Too true's? Feel free to discuss and ponder, but this is all good fun, so let's try not to hurt anyone's feelings while doing so ^^

There's alot of new Warriors since I last visited the place, and although some people say I tend to be an Eagle Scout and even a Big Cat, I know I can be a Jekyl & Hyde at times =D I'm also known to be a bit of a Lurker in half the places I visit. ^^

I've gotta read through these again to see if anyone falls under somewhere ^.^

A little bit on...

Big Cat
Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes...

Eagle Scout
Eagle Scout regards the internet as an uplifting, egalitarian, worldwide arena for the exchange of ideas among intelligent, thinking individuals. He does not openly attack, but will (ever tactfully) chastise disruptive comments, gratuitous insults and cretinous insipidity...

Jekyl and Hyde
As a forum participant Jekyll and Hyde always plays by the rules and is consistently cordial and helpful – a model netizen, until one day he comes completely uncorked and lashes out without warning...

Lurker
Lurker does not participate in normal forum discourse, but he's out there...watching, reading every message...