Thread: free stuff?

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

free stuff?

you know how there are some advertisement that say get a free xbox or ps3 or any system or music player? do these sites that have these really work? do you really get the item they say you will get?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: free stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    you know how there are some advertisement that say get a free xbox or ps3 or any system or music player? do these sites that have these really work? do you really get the item they say you will get?
    sweet moses no! all they want is your email address to give you all kinds of advertising, and in some cases, your credit card # so they can steal your identity and/or rob you..............

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

i see. well this one person cant remember who done one of these and actually got something. i think it was a ipod.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    i see. well this one person cant remember who done one of these and actually got something. i think it was a ipod.
    i bet they get soo much junk mail in thier email and in their mailbox though............

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i will just tell you this nothings free in life thats what my mum tells me and i belve it