Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Friend Zone

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Friend Zone

Okay for you that don't know it.

here!
    The friend zone is a folk psychology concept found in many texts geared towards a male audience about "dating advice", or "seduction advice". It states that a woman, within the first several minutes of meeting a man, is open to having an intimate relationship with him until certain faults emerge in his personality. In that case, that man would be mentally categorized as a "friend" rather than a lover, i.e. put into the friend zone. The key element is that, once there, it is almost impossible for a man to get out, that is, it is almost impossible for a woman to change her mind and become sexually attracted to that man. This is said to be very different from how a male's mind would work, and as a result leads to a string of false expectations on the part of the man.

Many dating seminars and texts focus on how to avoid the friend zone, advising immediate cessation of all contact once a man finds himself in the friend zone. It should be noted that this is often paired with a philosophy designed to help a man have sex with women, with a priority on constantly meeting new women. Its value for helping a man find a secure, loving relationship is uncertain.
    If you still don't get it. Plan in simple! You know that Guy friend, or guy friend. That you are not Dating. There in the Friend Zone. ^.^

Question:

Have you ever been in the friend Zone, or put someone in it. What do you believe cause this?
    ( Causes as in. Why do we do this?)
    Do you believe this is a good thing, or a bad thing?
    I can go on, and on, but what do you really think about this?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Friend Zone

mmmmm well i guess u would where i satnd in ur book...for other women i dunno really know i'll be honest ......i nvr know with the girls i meet especially here on AO.....i keep my mind open anyways

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i think i would stand as a friend and if not not a friend at all

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL....First off, this seems to be only a girl thing. I do not believe men have this ..."Friend Zone", since...if we are offered...we will naturally and instinctively take it, lol. Friend or Not! Males have something call "Friends with benefits".

I have never put anyone in a Friend Zone(I'm talking about girls). Everyone is a possibility. Even the very very unattractive moonface gorilla man looking ones.

I think the Friend Zone is a wonderful thing for females to have, it helps speeds up the process for them and allows them to make quick decisions about their male friends. However, from a guy's perspective...not being about to get out of such a place is rather....poo poo. I would like the option/possibility of being able to win over girl's hearts over time.

But really, alot of guys have gotten out the "Friend Zone" I'm sure. They get lucky when they find a girl who just wants to settle, they win with Persistance.

Piggy's Friend Zone:
    *cricket noises*
    *silence*

o~Piggy-san~o

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

yes most of my friends that a grils im in the friends zone i think

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

haha I get it now K!! ^^

But i'll post like I said :P

The freind zone is so true! Mine is very full now XD But the few lucky people who are not in it are still on trial XD

If I do not like their personality then I stick them in the friend zone.

If they ever did something I did not like, friend zone.

If I just plain don't like them in that way, then off to the friend zone.

This way, even if we don't like ya we still have friends :P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I could be very dirty minded about having a Guy friend, and a boyfriend. Why girls have a guy friend, but I won't.

Thank You.

@Pigtaru: You couldn't keep it clean could you! I did!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

here is a question for you two the guys and the friends zone do yo uhave lead them on and do nothing afther that

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast