Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: funny things about you

Newbie Miroku1 may be famous one day Miroku1 may be famous one day Miroku1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: funny things about you

Ello! @_@
    I'm Miroku!
    I Am Happy Too.
    {Image Was Removed Image Broke Sig Rule Limits Of 450 x 110 ~Zackraa}
    OMG!!! ITS HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Newbie Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94 may be famous one day Muslim Vegeta Fob12/21/94's Avatar
    Thanks

funny thing about me is, that i just say things out of no where.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora
    hello i wanna kinda get to know most of the ppl on this site and i wanna know if any1 has any funny/unusual facts about urself
    ex. 2 of mine r i flipped of the doctor(not joking ) in my first few moments of life, and i tripped over the power cord at a school dance and all the power went out (omg sooooooooooooooo embarrassing)
    well.....I fell of the roof of my house and a brick landed on my head...not kidding..it hurt alot...also I was once walking to class with my friend and we had to go to the second floor of our school (it's got five) and there were so many ppl pushing my friend tripped and tried to grab ahold of something so she grabbed me and down we went along with twenty other people...it was more embarrasing for her cuz she pulled down this guy's pants while she was trying to grab ahold of something...also when I was like in 7th grade or sumthing I slam against this pole cuz I was looking on another direction and didn't notice it in front of me...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I always have my nose stuck in a book. I'm a daredevil when it comes to theme parks. I will go on any ride. I don't snap my fingers normally. I found a different way to snap and I always freak people out when I show them. I am very electronically and mechanically intuned. Almost everything of this sort in my house was set up by me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4