Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gamers???

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

Gamers???

What do you think makes a gammer? I hear people saying that they are gammers just because they have played a game or two. I concider myself a gammer, but i guess it depends on what you think makes a gammer. What do you think?

Newbie Hinari may be famous one day Hinari may be famous one day Hinari's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gammers???

I rarely play games but i will pitch in my opinion. I think you have to not only play a lot of games but you must be really good at the ones that you played and also on the games that you play without prior experience. Those are some of qualities of a good gamer, i think.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

i think to be a gammer, u have to play a whole lot of games, and can beat anyone that says their better then u in a game

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that to be a gamer you have to be better than people and know how to spell certain gaming terms.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

you have to know games, play games, and have every aspect written down in your mind for any given time. and for the reference it is spelled "Gamer"
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385 may be famous one day shatteredpain385's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sitting with dead rackoning, (cuz we r friends) and he said i dont care

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's gamer with one "m" first off, and second, basically, all you have to do is play games alot and have a specialty. Actually, you don't even need a specialty, just play video games alot. It's sort of a label really.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

A gammer is someone who is pasionate about every game they play. They have knowledge of creaters, backstories. People who have played a wide range of them and someone who will take on any one in a game to prove they are the best

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast