Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

>=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

Okay, I was searching the net and came up with this site ^_^ lol

Click here at your own risk

Get to know about your past life XD

"Do you remember now?"

As for me,

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1425.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
    Do you remember now?
    Last edited by Rave_Grip; May 17, 2006 at 12:35 AM.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

Haha Rave was female :P j/k j/k This is weird because i'm actually like this now...

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1725.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I know ... I might have been a female ... which explains some things to me ...

Hmph, another person with a better past than me T __ T

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

lol... i shouldn't be believing in this but it doesn't hurt to try... X3

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1350.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
    ---
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    ---
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Do you remember now?
    its a bit related though since i'm interested in psychology... :3 and i was cold-blooded in the past life? lol... X3

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
    Do you remember now?
    OMG, how.....dfjirfig.... stupid is this !!! Accuracy level = 0% GARBAGE MAN!!

Well at least I had commitment.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Russia around the year 975.
    Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
    Do you remember now?
    Has anyone noticed that so far everyone was female in their past life? lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh My God I Was A Man In My Past Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! No Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

LOL.... well in comparison to everyone so far, I was born in the later yrs. I lived the easier life.... hahahaha!!! ^_^

.....As a humble garbage man. 0_0

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast