Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

lol This is what I got:

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ontario around the year 1750.
    Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    Do you remember now?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... this is quite interesting
    great find, Rave

Quote Originally Posted by Your Past Life Diagnosis
    ================================================== ===========
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1625.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
    Do you remember now?
    good times, good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

wow i had a very nice life it seems Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 650.
    Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    -=Death left me alive=-

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 800.
    Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

this is cool. A warrior from monglia under Ghangis Khan....or maybe even I was him.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

i was
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1325.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

thank you equinn

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
    Do you remember now?

....SWEET!! I was back in Japan!! Its kinda scary how some of these things hits you on the spot about the things in your life.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

well i was that was interesting....@_@...ummmm

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

*blinks and blushes* I don't understand

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1000. Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
    Do you remember now?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast