Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: >=Get To Know About Your Past Life!<=

Rave your so cute, but I'll been here tons of times. maybe last year! How could I forget what I was.. XD!!

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Australia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a
    ================================================== =======
    digger, undertaker. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life
    ================================================== ======
    brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons. Do you remember now?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i was born in South India

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

IM BACK

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 575. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Do you remember now?

No, I dont. I don't really like Europe at all, so maybe I had a bad life there?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

This isn't the most enlightening. What if soemone was an animal in their past life? And what if we've had more than one past life?
    Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.
    Do you remember now?
    I still think I was a cat in my last past life.
    0% accuracy.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Newbie MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK may be famous one day MaveriK's Avatar
    Thanks

Its cool that I was born at the same place, last life and this life. Here goes:

================================================== ===
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1100. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Okay... so maybe I am a bi too lazy to upload my sig....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn... Kiba's pretty good. with teh dog and steriods, anyway...

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1725. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
    Do you remember now?
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 850. Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life. Do you remember now? uhhh sure.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast