Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: for goths, emos , grungers etc.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: for goths, emos , grungers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kenchi18
    [B]actually not to be mean or nasty or what not, but that means that they doing it to get your attention I know cause they do that to my cousin and I hate that alot it pisses me off to even see the person who did it. I don't know whats wrong with these people, but they got problems.

^_^ i ignore them. They're just fooling around. Like i have time to stop at every one of them to let them stare at me. I think that this people are random. Sometimes it's not my mini skirt that attracts them. They are just bored and lame >.<

@old magic
    ??? >_> ...<_< .... huh? ... yea!!!!! *nods*

@lavie-san
    that f word is quite small.... let's just hope this page can be covered by page 3 then~ ^_^ baa~ in time... T_T

by the way, i dont dress to crave for attention. I HAVE TOO MUCH OF IT AND IT'S ENOUGH~~~!!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

It does get annoying, but I can live with it, I am who I am, no one or no amount of staring will change that.The same goes for everyone, you're the only one that can change who you are.
    Last edited by [Pandora's_Box]; Jul 05, 2006 at 10:51 AM.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

oh cmon aya-kun....from the pics i've seen u r hot.....anyways i dun give a f**k wut they think

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    oh cmon aya-kun....from the pics i've seen u r hot.....anyways i dun give a f**k wut they think
    >.< *hugs blade-san's legs* you're so kind (n.n) i shall dress shabbily next time and take a pic out of it! XD

@pando-chan
    omg! you are still alive! i thought you gave up comng here because I didn't do a good job into helping you to socialize! XD You dont know how happy i am to see you posting here again!!

now.. where is north-san, strikerx, and all those newbies who has been filling my PM inbox? ^^lll i see them in my PM inbox but not in threads -_-lll why must make me click here and there....

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i dun think tht u could tht happen since u got a cute face

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    lol i dun think tht u could tht happen since u got a cute face

messy hair, sleepy face, bearded!!! how about that? XD

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

tifa people in ardboe look at you when you walk down the street me anyways but you know me im just a bit of every think and plz dont pm me and ask am i part boy too i get enof of that

Newbie arekusa may be famous one day arekusa may be famous one day arekusa's Avatar
    Thanks

people just stare at other people because they have nothing else to do in their meaningles lives..only thoes people.not insulting you people ^_^v but people who stare have nothing else to do..same as people that label other people such as goth,emo,skater,prep and nerd...we are none of thoes,we are just people
    sweet life,mad life,last life,brain crash

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast