Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: for goths, emos , grungers etc.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: for goths, emos , grungers etc.

My opinions-

The world is paranoid. You are phychologically inclined to think something is annoying if you keep on thinking about it, and trying to think of how it's strange or stupid. Also, you are more likely to notice something if you are looking for it! You WILL get stared at if you're looking around, drawing attention to yourself, and worrying about what people think of you. If you are getting stared at, it is not the end of the world, and you are not being forsaken by the masses! And, finally if everyone would stop caring about what other people think, it would solve so many problems, and make people so much happier.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

if you're going to dress in any style, you have to have the balls to take on the sterotypes that come with it. it's not just emo/goths. it's everyone, but emo/goths probably get more abuse because they have the most contreversal sterotypes.

Newbie Immortal Warrior may be famous one day Immortal Warrior may be famous one day Immortal Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL you know there's a reason for that. Because you are emo/goth/grunge. It's fairly self explanitory. The simple fact that you wear all black, in the minds of most people, puts you in the category of either unstable, suicidal or just plain crazy. Those stereotypes are by no means correct. My friend Liya wears all black and she says she's emo and crap like that but she's like, the most none suicidal/crazy/unstable person I've ever met. You're not like them, and they don't like that. I live in West Bloomfield, one of the most racially and culturally diverse cities in America, and we have plenty of all black wearers, and here, it's nothing new. People can't break out of the typical stereotypes. It's not your fault or anything, it's just the way society sees you, even if it is wrong. And no they don't think you're inferior, they just think you're wierd. *Shrug, nobody said everyone had a good head on their shoulders.

P.S. LOL Aya short skirts always attract attentionXD. We're males, we can't help it.
    Writing is life again.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Warrior
    P.S. LOL Aya short skirts always attract attentionXD. We're males, we can't help it.
    (>_<) I know! XD That's scary~~~~ *shivers* i wonder if i were to lift up my skirt in public, will a car accident happen? Lolz! how wicked!! XD baaaa.......
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4