Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gun

12 42.86%
  • Sword

16 57.14%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gun or a Sword

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gun or a Sword

i'll use a gun because guns kill people and there more different guns to use in the world.

Swords are really not bad but swords kill people too ^-^

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is a Ambush Rifle living out there then give me to it and I can fight w/ a swordsman.....

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    Yes that would be the true teat of strength is hand to hand combat...but for the choices of a gun or a sword I go with sword.
    Ditto ^^ (Stupid 25 characters.)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

gun... more class for kicking ass......

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

True but u need only a gd eye to be use a gun. A sword takes a few years to train with abd become efficient with it.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    True but u need only a gd eye to be use a gun. A sword takes a few years to train with abd become efficient with it.
    That's hardly true at all. Have you ever fired a 45. caliber pistol? Even once? Granted, that's the second largest pistol size in existence, but it takes immense power, training, and coordination to fire that weapon and keep from having your hand torn off (not to mention, actually hitting your target). A lot of work goes into marksmanship.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Swords all the way!!! I don't think a lot of you, who said swords don't work well against guns have come across some of the world's brilliantly designed swords. Consider one of world's most badass/deadliest sword: The Urumi aka spring sword. These swords come in three styles/designs, but I will just make note of the deadliest one of them all. It is known as Urumi Form 3. Known as one of the world's most thinnest sword, Urumi Form 3 is about 7-8 feet long, and is usually carried as warped around one's waist. The world's most flexible sword. These were used during the revolution, and the swordsmen, who fought during the revolution are known as urachi(s).

In one of the several books that I read, which tried to describe how to control this long sword, it is mentioned that in one of the revolutions, a swordsmen named Kuru was able to kill (behead) 10 gunners with a single swing of his blade, that is, by forward thrust and by pulling the sword back to it's natural position. He was a master. It was not out of lucky. If sources speak right, a well-mastered uruchi can rip off the necks of 5 opponents before landing on ground, if he were to attack as he jumps on to land from a tree top/branch. In my opinion, that is extraordinary!!! Their accuracy is simply amazing.

Anyway! There are so many other exceptional swords in this world, not just the Urumi. So yeah, for me, swords all the way. Both have their advantages and weeknesses.
    Last edited by kedar; Apr 10, 2006 at 08:06 AM.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaaahhhh kedar, r u sure u talking abt the real world there. Coz I seen it in animes such as Samurai X. But kudos to u for getting this info.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast