Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hand to hand or Weapons?

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hand to hand or Weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well for me i would use both. i meen depending on the beapon u still use your hands. yse a nife and u still use hands. manly any blade has soome hand to hand in it. now if u use an AK-47 then u dont use hand to hand
    wooooooooooooow nah mista, ill use my mouth to grab my weapon next time!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

To defeat: Gun
    To kill: Knife
    To sparr: Hands

^_^ ... for reasons of course.

If there is one that wishes to end my life and other's as well... no regards whatsoever... ... a gun should finish the life. *click* boom.

However... if for the fury and wish of death... I'd use a knife... the blood... the edge... the ripping... the tearing... death coming with every slash... every rip... everything..........

However, a friendly competition would be of hands...
    Hands are considered weapons, are they not? They can swing like a sword, plant like a staff, shoot like a bow, and etc. ^_^

Newbie The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray may be famous one day The Deepest Gray's Avatar
    Thanks

personnally i really wanna try sword fighting as a sport wether it be kendo or fencing or some otehr form i'd love to try it, now in terms of actual fighting i prefer ninja weapons such as a short defensive kodachi, some kunai, a shurikin that kind of stuff. i'll do h2h if need be

"If I told you I didn't do it... would you believe me"-Kyo

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    well for me i would use both. i meen depending on the beapon u still use your hands. yse a nife and u still use hands. manly any blade has soome hand to hand in it. now if u use an AK-47 then u dont use hand to hand
    I have to go with bloodhawk on both.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

I really like hand to hand combat. More exercise of the body

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

no need to change the subject or anything, but Hibi, tight sig. I LOVE naruto. Now you may comtinue with the discussion. sorry.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    I really like hand to hand combat. More exercise of the body
    Not only that, what if your sword is taken?Then your gonna get OWNED!

...Impulsive...

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL thanks for all your say! feel free to talk about anthing or keep going on about the fighting!^^
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast