View Poll Results: Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, or

1 10.00%
  • Saying nothing and wishing you had?

9 90.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?

Newbie disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench may be famous one day disneyfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?

Saying something and wishing you hadn't?, or
    Saying nothing and wishing you had?

Count your life by smiles, not tears.
    Count your age by friends, not years....

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever wondered which hurts the most?

I would say Saying something and wishing you hadn't? because in most of those cases u have offended a person or something similar so yeah maybe u might feel worse if u said something than nothing.

LOL

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

i just relized something when i saw this thread, in my younger life there was so much more i wanted to say to the people i love, If i would of my life would be different

Code Name Wind

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a problem of wanting to tell people something...but stand by silent and dont. And sometimes I feel like I said the wrong thing or it was taken wrong and at that point I wish I did not say it. So I guess a little bit of both for me. What about you Disney french? You never said how you feel.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... yeah, I think not saying anything hurts more.

I've been on both ends for both.

And not saying anything always implies "It's too late..." ... and that hurts more.

Sure, others will less likely believe you when you try to say otherwise when you say something that you wish you hadn't, but that'll be their fault, not your's....

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me it is usely Saying nothing and wishing you had

IM BACK

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Both could be eqully devistating, but it can depend in which situation...which are quite too many to name.

IF you say nothing when someone learns that you lied and you leave saying nothing, not trying to defend yourself and the other person leaves you...then it would of been wise to try and fix the situation by well choosing your words and explaining why you lied, though you better have a good reason or else it won't help much.

If your with some friends and you particularly don't like someone in the group and you are annoyed to the point of not being able to endure this person even if you know this person is quite volatile. You say something that will probably harm that person and suddenly all the rest of the group is against you because they still like the person, then maybe you may feel that you shouldn't of said anything, but again, if you can prove your reasons and they are truly your friends, there is always a way to say what you have to say and not loose in this situation.

Some situations can be even more delicate with things, involving illegal, unacceptable situations, but when you do something, you better be able to face the consequences and with your head high up, cause one day you will have no choice to face it, not always completely, but certanly.

So saying it or not saying it is up to you, be you'll have to face it sooner or later, better be ready when you do and not change ideas half way through. Have confidence in yourself and believe that you can grow out of it, even if you have to face unbearable consequences, cause if you make it through and continue to live on after all is done and said, you'll probably feel better if your strong with your resolve.

I hope that one day I'll be able to live like this even more, I am already quite a lot like this, but sometimes its hard, but it's who I am so there is nothing I can do to change myself from on day to another, its a life long process that everyone goes through, its the life that everyoneone lives and must go through to better themselves, to learn things, to have more experiences, to live to their fullest in the way they have chosen to live.

Well that's that and I'm off for now, hope this helped a few

*Gives 10 cookies to anyone who reads this whole XD*
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Mar 30, 2006 at 09:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I've always felt regret for not saying anything
    I see someone I care about, like my girlfriend, that is sad and I feel incapable of doing anything
    all I can do is stand by their side or in my girlfriend's case, just hold her
    I show sympathy, but I just can't seem to pull any words of comfort out of my mind
    it's all in there somewhere, in the far reaches of my mind, but I just can't seem to get them out
    all I can seem to do is be silent and be there
    doing nothing, saying nothing, just being there and listening
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast