Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: have you heard?

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

have you heard?

have you heard the news...
    Well the people of newtype magazine our saying that the U.S. government have been intersecting many of the anime that is being transferr here in America...

The government quote "All cartoon shows that show too much graphic nature or allows faul language have a chance to be exported out of our country, for we the United States government fill that it is corrupting our children minds."

The government is getting so bad these days there planing on taking any cartoon showing(including non-anime shows)any type of graphical content.

I thank the government is being to unfair...
    What you guys thank?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you heard?

haha.They think they can get rid of it know. Hello?? I was like 6 when I saw my first anime. They can't do that.

Did pokemon not rule the world once upon a time.

And the only reason the generation is so mad, because I recall turning on the TV at age 12 and watching the towers fall, and hearing them saying Judgement day is near. Oh yea that F*** up are generation bad.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

that what i'm saying... ever since that f***ing towers fell they been wanting to take off all the anime and regular cartoon shows with intense or a little violence in it.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

that is really stupid what will i do when my friends are all gone.

you know we should do womthing about this

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

ah, it's funny how much they feel that it's necessary for more unnecessary censorship
    first, it was video games
    now, it's anime...
    it's hilarious that they even think that anime has corrupted the "children" mainly because of violence
    heh, if memory serves me right, back in the day, the old Bugs Bunny shorts were also extremely violent and they made it humorous
    what message are cartoons such as the Wily E. Coyote/Roadrunner shorts trying to send to kids?
    hitting people with heavy objects or using explosives is alright, because people don't get hurt?
    they just get squished or their faces get all black?
    now, anime is just a medium for telling stories
    like any Hollywood movie, violence and action drives the story and entertains the viewer
    if anything's to blame, it's the parents
    they should know better than to bring their kids to Rated-R movies and warp their minds
    they should know better than to buy their 10-year-old something along the lines of Berzerk and Elfen Lied
    it's amazing how much bad parenting and bad interpretation of the things their children are watching there is
    it's like when the soccer moms banded together against pokemon and its violence, completely ignoring the nauseating lessons of friendship and teamwork
    ah...

heh, let me finish with a little quote
    "A person is smart, but people are stupid."
    words to live by...
    Last edited by Innerhell; Mar 31, 2006 at 09:38 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Man Innerhell is right. I watch bugs Bunny too. Man I may be F*** up. Mommy??
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

what the h*ll are they thinking. if they think that thay can just take it away

IM BACK

Thanks

the government is just f**k up these days thats all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast