Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: help!! T__T

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy help!! T__T

what do you do when someone in your family dies just out of the bule cause my gandad died this morring and me my mum and my sister are crying your eyes out and now we have to got to he wake tonight so how do you get over death ?????

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help!! T__T

You don't really, i'm afraid! You'll just have to wait until you get over it! Sorry!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casben
    You don't really, i'm afraid! You'll just have to wait until you get over it! Sorry!
    T.T I just remember when my papa Die. See you never can deal with it, without facing it. I with Casben!

So go though it, and be there for one another, and it would help to say how you feel about all this. In a Jorunal, or Poem.

Your going to have to move past it, but it can't be forgetton.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep crying, keep thinking about the good times you had with him. Keep crying, because he is watching over you, in a very better place. Let it all go like you did that morning, but i think you shouldn't cry at the funeral. I don't know why, but i think it shows that you already shed your tears and that your ready to remember him with a seriouse mood. thats what i did when i went to my Grandmas funeral, it felt good not crying, i just sat there and thought about her. You will eventually get over it, but don't get depressed over it...cuz i think he won't like that if you know what i mean

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

let it all out and accept he is in a better place now

that happend to me a few years ago and i still miss him
    he was like a dad to me more than my real dad hewas an awesome
    guy. you should remember things like that about your grand pa it will
    give you some solace but not much
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks you sooo much but i miss him sooooo much even tho he just died today T__T ((

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i know the feeling when my grand pa died
    it was like i am missing you already.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i know who u feel......alot of dealth i have seen....but the best thing i can tell u now is to cry it all out.....and just say to ur self he is in a better place......i'm sorry but that i can say really..... just remember him and all his good things.everything happens for a reason *hugs tight* u will be okay *lets go*
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast