Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: help!! T__T

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help!! T__T

Riiiiight!!!You say that, but do you practice it?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont practice it, it comes out when something sad comes u[ and i need to spill out all the sadness with tear. heals the pain good.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

i haven't had a good cry in years and plan on keeping it that way.........The pain fades with drugs............
    Move Along.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

ahahaha, srry tried drugs, only killz the pain for a while, and then BAM!!! the pain is back in your face lol. here try this drug, its called LAUGHTER WITH FIRENDS loool. I laugh at everything now, even when im mad lolz. i haven't cried in a while, like years...but soon i will..my dog is gonna die soon lolzz fux

Thanks

And ppl believe that some outer force is gonna make it all better...............It doesn't.........You must harden yourself to the brutality of life, make your mind a fortress..................
    Move Along.

Thanks

soo...does that mean taking drugs is good, becuz its not...i think its ****ed cuz it kinda ruined my friends life now....sooo...yea i hate drugz.

Thanks

If you think about how many ppl die per day,or even in a second........Then you realize how insignifigant one life really is..........
    Move Along.

Thanks

i dont get it, are you saying that my freinds life is...insignifigant? just wondering lil tired so i cant understand...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast