Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hi ppl. forum. . . . .

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

hi ppl. forum. . . . .

i think im gonna make a new forum. i cant get the thought of it out of my head. so i thought i'd talk about it here. has anyone made a forum before? any tips?

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hi ppl. forum. . . . .

AHHHAHAHAHA, sorry, i've wanted to make a forum before too, well still do. First off do you realise how HARD it is to get it going? First off a bunch of people have to see it online and stumble across it. Then it has to grab there interest. then if the fact that there are only three members doesnt scare them away you have your fourther member! (also are you hosting it or a crappy web host)

well, it failed for me as you can see, i have my own server set up. gl to ya!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

hello? there is a little thing called pming. pming ur freinds and telling them about the site is a really simple and effective idea.

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

yes thats true, but still is it going to be a forum for just your friends and how many of them are there? to me just having 50 people isnt alot at all...

Thanks

i have around 6 freinds online. but ppl will come across it and register too. that's how i came to be here. i just found it and registered. keep in mind that ALOT of ppl r on the internet.

Thanks

but would you have registered if there were only say 15 members? its just hard to start it out thats all, im sure if you work at it, it will grow after all forums have to start somewhere.

also im curious if you are hosting it yourself or if its on some free site.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenAffairs
    but would you have registered if there were only say 15 members? its just hard to start it out thats all, im sure if you work at it, it will grow after all forums have to start somewhere.

also im curious if you are hosting it yourself or if its on some free site.
    im going to put it on phpbbplanet if that's wat u mean.

Thanks

yea, ok. well that was all my input so really gl on it. If you were a computer nerd like me, id say host your own but thats a big pain in the @$$ so this i guess is just as good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast