Thread: hostage

Newbie just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream's Avatar
    Thanks

hostage

If you have a split personality and you threaten to kill your self is that considered a hostage situation? If so how do we handle it?

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hostage

i sure hope youre not talking about yourself............

Newbie just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    i sure hope youre not talking about yourself............

no im talking about my friend....she has problems.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

No, that is not a hostage situation. Two seperate people consist of a hostage situation. Not two seperate personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by just_an_awful_dream
    no im talking about my friend....she has problems.
    Then the best course of action would be to tell someone who can help her, like the authorities, her parents etc.
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 19, 2006 at 07:42 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    No, that is not a hostage situation. Two seperate people consist of a hostage situation. Not two seperate personalities. But I like your thinking though, it's a very clever question.

Then the best course of action would be to tell someone who can help her, like the authorities, her parents etc.
    yeah, just dont sit around and wait, tell someone. she may be telling you this, not because she is sucidal, but because she wants attention. if i were a suicidal, i wouldnt go around telling people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia
    No, that is not a hostage situation. Two seperate people consist of a hostage situation. Not two seperate personalities. But I like your thinking though, it's a very clever question.

o..ok. i was just wondering, because some times she acts like someone is traped inside of her and that someone wants out really bad.
    At the least, its dsturbing.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shu
    yeah, just dont sit around and wait, tell someone. she may be telling you this, not because she is sucidal, but because she wants attention. if i were a suicidal, i wouldnt go around telling people.

she was put on suicide over 7 times because of her parents, she was abuse and it messed her up so i don't think that attention is her problem.
    Last edited by just_an_awful_dream; May 19, 2006 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL.
    I really have multiple personality's.
    1 Bad
    1 Sad
    1 Me
    1 Souless!
    Trust me it's a hostage situation IF they are actually trying to kill themselves.

Thanks

ha ha ha .... not funny lol jk.