Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • japanese

17 100.00%
  • american

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how come japanese are good at anime? its not fair

Newbie velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme's Avatar
    Thanks

how come japanese are good at anime? its not fair

i think the japanesse r good cartoonists they are probably the best i have ever seen i like anime better than normal amaerican cartoons how about the rest of you

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how come japanese are good at anime? its not fair

Quote Originally Posted by velociraptor1234itsme
    i think the japanesse r good cartoonists they are probably the best i have ever seen i like anime better than normal amaerican cartoons how about the rest of you

:Nods: But American cartoons are more hardworking when it comes to battle scenes. Japanese are too wordy and sometimes lazy. Can't blame them.. The american cartoon characters are simple to animate while Japanese aren't that hardworking sometimes... ^^
    Still.... Anime is the best?
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    :The american cartoon characters are simple to animate while Japanese aren't that hardworking sometimes... ^^
    Ugh, should know that they are some Japanese people here! >_< They are very hardworking, Ms. Sheepy. Try going to school and work in Japan like me...! BLAH!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ugh, should know that they are some Japanese people here! >_< They are very hardworking, Ms. Sheepy. Try going to school and work in Japan like me...! BLAH!
    uhm... i'm sorry Aya-kun, but i really do have to agree with Sagara-san...

and what these animators have done is ART. so it would be plain rude to say that they are not working hard enough just to satisfy the audience. please note that it is as good as saying that what they've done is measly just for small show. heck, it's tough even just drawing a slide! >.< how much more would it be harder if you draw several slides per second? >.< and they're not lazy bums... as far as i know, the Japanese are really hardworking people...

anywho, as for the topic, i love anime better than American cartoons... Anime is much more of an adventurist based on choosing the theme of the show... they can be realistic, more on fantasy, action, and the likes... so it's still anime for me...

"Deviously Revamped."

Newbie velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme's Avatar
    Thanks

hi im the one who started this thread it is a good topic hey and keder Ugh, should know that they are some Japanese people here! >_< They are very hardworking, Ms. Sheepy. Try going to school and work in Japan like me...! BLAH! what is this supposed to mean
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    have you seen my poll go on tell me what you think is better
    Last edited by velociraptor1234itsme; Jun 01, 2006 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese are a rich culture when it comes to graphic design.... and cuteness that American cartoons didn't have. America has Disney. Japan has a natural gift for design, Samurai like instinct for honor and stories that tie into great warrior spirit. It even shows in their movies. American cartoons don't have the adultness of explicit scenes from Japan... guess it's because americans don't want their kids watching cartoons that are so artful in deeds not intended for young viewers.

Thanks

hey keder how r u today so what do you think of onepeice

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

japanese anime is a hell lot better than american anime

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast