Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • japanese

17 100.00%
  • american

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how come japanese are good at anime? its not fair

Newbie velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme may be famous one day velociraptor1234itsme's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how come japanese are good at anime? its not fair

i think that this thred is dead and nobody CARES wah

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime is an art form, developed by a culture, american cartoons is a tool of entertaiment. also japan has a culture that is richer and much much history than the US, that is why anime has so much material when it comes to a story line. also Japan is a culture where kids grow up fast, they are more mature and have more responsabilities (i am speaking in general) they have more of a sense of duty and honor, most kids i know are more concern with whats going on with the simpsons than their own responsabilities. most of us ( i am sure) are very mature for our age, and so we get to apresiate an art form that not only entertains but also estimuletes our intelect; and so thats what makes anime better for me... i think.... im lost... did anyone understand me?... i hope so... if you did could you xplane it to me?... lol

N.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

beacause anime is taken more seriously compared to american cartoons.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me start off by saying I HATE ANIME...lol, now that I have your attention, here goes.

I love anime. Japanese have better animation because their entire culture is much more involved. They have much more professionals spending countless hours working with the art of anime. Americans simply do not invest as much time and efforts in our anime style, and we spend alot more with 3D rendering animations. Simply put, the Japanese are good at what they do because they spend hours behind their anime. Each country has it's strengths and weaknesses, which makes the world such a lovely place.

Let's all save animals? lol j/k.

~Piggy

o~Piggy-san~o

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Why are Japanese ppl better animators than the Americans you ask!? Its because they put more time, though, and effort into all of their work!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun
    :Nods: But American cartoons are more hardworking when it comes to battle scenes. Japanese are too wordy and sometimes lazy. Can't blame them.. The american cartoon characters are simple to animate while Japanese aren't that hardworking sometimes... ^^
    Still.... Anime is the best?
    Well, it depends on the artist and animator, as well as the director.
    ^_^ C'mon... if you were... let's say...
    Rumiko Takahashi... a mix of animation and dialogues. Perfectly balanced, and best if the person talks while acting.

Compared to... hmmm...

The Great Akira Toriyama... mostly action based just for your eyes to feel really cool.

Depending on the crowd you're trying to reach, you can choose one or the other......

... but that was a bad example because most Akira Toriyama fans also love Rumiko Takahashi's work (including me) ...

Okay! How about this!

Yoshiki Takaya vs. CLAMP!

Now, if you were more into semi-emo and cutesy things, you'd obviously go for CLAMP. But you know if you're into old-school serious-action, you're all for Yoshiki Takaya!

But both have different styles... When Yoshiki Takaya gets tired of being all specific, his style hardly even changes. However, it's very noticeable when CLAMP is too tired to fix a problem. XD

>_> It's sorta' like when Akira Toriyama screws up... it's REALLY noticeable. XD

Now, the action scenes can look amazing!
    Nowadays, people are depending more and more on computers, but back when we COMPLETELY depended on by-hand animation things got choppy easily.

A computer animation going choppy can't be excused, afterall, you wanted to animate it through the computer, people EXPECT quality of animation.

Hand-drawn... well, of course you'd expect some screw-ups...

... as for Japan vs. America.

Easy answer: Difference of culture. Don't blame either of them.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I see everyone voted for Japan. Yeah, their cartoons are asonishing and not to mention beautiful works of art. but there was only one American Anime that stood out Samurai Jack

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@kedar, mahiru?, soshi kitai.. minna

gomen. it wasn't to offend 'em. some manga i read and the authors themselves claims that they were lazy to make battlescenes in their anime to be much better.
    *sheep eats back words*
    what was wrong with me to start that stupid quote? *bangs head*
    without Japanese, there will never be a life for me!!! for us all! XD
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast