Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you say No?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

How do you say No?

Here I have for you all a question that I've yet to find the answer to.

When a girl/boy approaches you, and whether you are friends or not, tells you that they like you, have a crush on you, is infatuated by you, and wants you all to themselves...yet...you Don't feel the same way about them...What is your response.

My Response: I often them the girls I am very flattered...but...only thinks of them as a friend....

When I say this however...I can not bear to see their faces curl up and their eyes swelling...or they make an attempt to leave the scene quickly with poor excuses...

What is a nice and comfortable way to tell someone NO. Please please, I await your responses.

o~Piggy-san~o

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you say No?

I am not very good at saying no... I smile, say "I'll think about it" and then start avoiding them ^^:; Sure they eventually get the hint but... then they usually end up disliking me >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

uhm.... i just say that i admire him for mustering up the courage to tell the truth to me, since it's a really hard thing to open up your feelings for somebody... and i just tell honestly what i feel for that person, then compliment him so he wouldn't be that really hurt... ^^;;;

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I question that has plagued my mind eversince I hit puberty, lol. Dunno..... I just go with it. ohhh.... those puppy dog eyes and that black out that hits her 4 a slight second.... *sigh*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, always tell the truth. Firstly, try to give a reason. Try to use the word "because" in your explaination. When we hear this word, we have an unconcious acceptance that a valid explaination will follow. This is only half the battle though.

The other half is breaking the bad news properly.

- Never use negative words in your rejection. Language is the basis of thought, and thought is extension of emotion. We can subconciously decrease a persons reaction by choosing the right words.

Words can have a great effect on emotion. Here are some examples:

1. When will you be mader, when:

a. you find out your ten year old son took the car for a joyride?

or

b.your 19 year old son took the car out for a joyride 9 years ago?

2. Will you be more upset when:

Dr.A: Im sorry, you have diabetes. Everything you do, the way you eat, exercise, everything you do will change. You whole life is going to do a 180.

Dr.B: Hi, im very happy you came in when you did. Alll your tests are fine, exept we discovered you have a small blood disorder, well the technical term is diabetes. You will have to make some small changes, but your life will remain normal.

Now lets look at a situation which you reffered to.

We obviously want the boy/girl to react calm and not get upset, so we try to break the news to them as delicate as possible.

here are some wrong choices:

1. Act all weird and quiet. This will make the person feel they have creeped you out, and will be regretting their decision, and will be reluctant to approach another peron.

2.never lie. you will eventually get caught and you will have to lie to get out of it, and eventually the whole thing will fall apart.

here are some right choices:

1. tell her/him no, you are sorry. you already like someone else(or other true excuse, like u just got out of a relationship)(only say if true).

2. tell her/him no, you dont think of them that way and you dont want to sacrifice your freindship.

3. if they arent your freind, tell them you dont know them well enough.

hope this helped^^
    Last edited by Shu; May 23, 2006 at 07:29 PM.

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if it was me i'd do this:

and say "BACK OFF!"

JOKES!!!!! LOL XD
    It simple. Just say "no". Yeah it sounds as if your an ass, but hey it works.

...Impulsive...

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

I find that the best way is to start to say that you feel that same way about them, then freeze, collapse into a convulsing bal, and start spazzing out on the ground...

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...........................

...Impulsive...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast